Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relays: Known Issues!

[DE]Rebecca

I'm playing with the "lock map rotation" on and always thought the map is northwarded.

Well, funny thing:

- either the level designer for Hubs didn't pay attention to it

- or the map isn't facing north, but south.

Tested on Earth and Mercury Hub.

My Warframes navigation system is dazzled by going east but entering the west wing. always running in circles now ;)

Beam me up, Liset!

Edited by CyberWiz

Now I didn't really want to say anything, but when I was in the relays I changed my loadout in-relay and when I changed my abilities and items became unlocked, I didn't realize it at first but i figured it out.

Also this is just client-side so no troll frames in the relays, just more mobility and we can Loki tele + Decoy behind your second floor door.

Also yes, when I found out I told everybody around me, I think it's more fun that way :3

Here's me figuring it out + the reproducible actions 

There seems to be a bug with switching loadouts in the Hubs (besides the power unlockign one). I imagine it happens with other frames, but in this case it is a Nyx Prime having the Nova Immortal skin applied. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=354869210

Further testing resulted in more skin swaps, as well as other cosmetics showing up. Including Nyx Prime with Nekros' exclusive syandana (forget the name, mortus or something).

You can't see other players Parkor, they just float around

Can't see players keeling

Can't see players useing the Mission Control

Void Trader has his timer too high

Devo's Market is not working, can;t talk to him

There is an force Field blocking the other room

Can't see players exiting and entering their ships

Ships glitch into each other

all ships are stuck with one color and not mixed to players ships

No cutseace when exiting the relay, only entering

Doors don't open when players go near them, they just walk into them

Can't use your ship, to exit the relay

Edited by LegionCynex

I'm only getting the inability to redeem tokens (Clicking redeem does nothing) and sell prime parts for prime currency (After clicking sell I get that endless loading). 

Oh and I crashed upon leaving the relay, plus I see no players, even when I joined the relay with a squad. It was as if they were in a seperate isntance.

Other than that, it was functional and looked amazing.

Every relay I connect to is completely devoid of other players, even when I know there are friends in the same relay.

same problems as above

Cannot spend any other Medallions but arbiter of hexis ones!

I used some medallion of the maxim rank in the harbiter of hexis room but then i couldn't redeem any rep from cephalon suda or steel meridian.. it shows me the increase i could get but it doesn't give me any (after using the medallions) and it resets every time... is there a daily cap for medallions or is it a bug?

I tried to relog or move to different hubs.. still same problem

Well, the relay destroyed Warframe for me.

Or to be more precise the huge amount of tenno in front of the void trader destroyed the game. I could walk up to him while looking to the ground and check his inventory once, then I left his shop and looked at the thousands of tenno standing in front of him and then my game froze (probably due to my PC not being really strong). Now when I try to start the game and I get past the launcher, my game keeps crashing before the loading screen with the Mesa artwork appears. I wanted to try fixing the launcher, but I haven't found the option for it since we have the new layout for it.

I think before the layout change it was under settings, wasn't it? Well, now I can't find the option. Anyone know what I'm supposed to do now? Reinstall Warframe maybe?

I'm just really annoyed, cause I don't know for what amount of time the void trader will be there and whether his items are exclusively available for today or if they could appear again one day, so I would like to fix my game as fast as possible. Thanks in advance for any help :)

Relays seem to be incredibly memory inefficient. opening a door puts my game (and most other windows open on my PC) into an unresponsive state for around 15 seconds before the door opens. it seems like there is also no tile memory, forcing the game to dump and reload every tile each time I enter a room and a door closes behind me. other than that, I'e had no problems.

Sometimes I load into a relay completely alone - no other person in sight. (This seems to happen in any relay.) Whenever I LEAVE RELAY from this state, the game always freezes and crashes - every time. 

This actually seems to happen to me every time I enter the Relay at Venus now, and was happening consistently for the Saturn one as well.

... okay maybe this is happening for every relay for me now. Don't see anyone else.. including the Void Trader.. :/

Edited by siboreas

Sometimes I load into a relay completely alone - no other person in sight. (This seems to happen in any relay.) Whenever I LEAVE RELAY from this state, the game always freezes and crashes - every time. 

This actually seems to happen to me every time I enter the Relay at Venus now, and was happening consistently for the Saturn one as well.

... okay maybe this is happening for every relay for me now. Don't see anyone else.. including the Void Trader.. :/

got the same problem, can't get my new shiny detron and my game keeps crashing whenever i try to go out of the relay (which is also empty and instead of the void-trader there's just a ...void

When playing in the hubs the initial loading is fine, then it gets a bit bumpy. I drop frame rates like crazy during the first 30 to 60 seconds. Granted I view this as my pc loading in player models, but after 3 or so mins in a (very) crowded relay, I start getting huge lag spikes and my frame rates drop very close to 0. It isn't so bad in a more quiet relay, but compared to the rest of the game it feels much less streamlined.

It seems the relays are in need of some dire optimization, the servers may be able to handle the load but after awhile my pc cannot, and I have a very decent pc as well.

I am unable to see certain friends in the relay. One friend of mine, we always load into the same relay instance and can see each other. I have another friend that I am never able to see in the relay, and he can't see me. We are always placed in separate instances, with different players around, even if we form a party and enter the relay together. 

Leonov relay is bugging out and shows up as a squad instead of a relay and nobody is inside it.

vxBenGh.jpg

Edit: Actually all of the hubs are bugged. Are the hub servers down?

Edit 2: It isn't a problem on Vesper Relay for some reason.

Edited by Rakshal