Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relays: Known Issues!

[DE]Rebecca

Well, the relay destroyed Warframe for me.

Or to be more precise the huge amount of tenno in front of the void trader destroyed the game. I could walk up to him while looking to the ground and check his inventory once, then I left his shop and looked at the thousands of tenno standing in front of him and then my game froze (probably due to my PC not being really strong). Now when I try to start the game and I get past the launcher, my game keeps crashing before the loading screen with the Mesa artwork appears. I wanted to try fixing the launcher, but I haven't found the option for it since we have the new layout for it.

I think before the layout change it was under settings, wasn't it? Well, now I can't find the option. Anyone know what I'm supposed to do now? Reinstall Warframe maybe?

I'm just really annoyed, cause I don't know for what amount of time the void trader will be there and whether his items are exclusively available for today or if they could appear again one day, so I would like to fix my game as fast as possible. Thanks in advance for any help :)

Simple, get a better PC

Leonov relay is bugging out and shows up as a squad instead of a relay and nobody is inside it.

vxBenGh.jpg

Edit: Actually all of the hubs are bugged. Are the hub servers down?

Edit 2: It isn't a problem on Vesper Relay for some reason.

got the same problem, can't get my new shiny detron and my game keeps crashing whenever i try to go out of the relay (which is also empty and instead of the void-trader there's just a ...void

Sometimes I load into a relay completely alone - no other person in sight. (This seems to happen in any relay.) Whenever I LEAVE RELAY from this state, the game always freezes and crashes - every time. 

This actually seems to happen to me every time I enter the Relay at Venus now, and was happening consistently for the Saturn one as well.

... okay maybe this is happening for every relay for me now. Don't see anyone else.. including the Void Trader.. :/

Same problem as these players. This has always happened to me, but it was fixed by restarted the client after the game crashed. Now though, it's just happening for every relay, every time. Restarting never fixes it.

ICan't interact with anything. The void trader isn't in the vesper relay, I can interact with syndicate leaders, but I can't turn in medallions. the ducat terminals work the same way as this. I can still use the elevators though.

It's as if the relay hasn't fully loaded or something. It's quite weird.

Found a hole into space as well, Uploaded a video of how to replicate that here:

From here you can get to various spots of the map including on top of the domed glass part, and the upper floor behind the barriers.

Yes, players can use this glitch to get around, and stand atop the dome. 

I, and many others, were able to get into the blocked off areas - primarily the second floor. 

This also allowed players to enter restricted areas, such as behind the glass in the Red Veil, and in the back areas of Arbiters of Hexis. Other areas included: the unfinished elevator shafts, the bottom two, and upper two floors; outside the station's viewing windows, above the glass dome's ceiling, and into Darvo's vault. 

Made for some funny pics, though. I will forever be meditating on top of the main Arbiter's head. :)

Edited by YourBusDriver

Hi

I had the same issues with getting logged out after being in the hubs when they were first available. But I still got to go there and sell a few spare prime parts. My problem now is that the game crashes every time i try to enter a hub. It does not matter which hub I try, it's always the same. At the end of the bug report I get this bugnumber: WAR-379433
So I was wondering if anyone else have had this issue and if there is a fix for it?

Ty

Sorry if this is already reported, but void trader allows me to select both akbronco prime link (50) & hikou prime pouch (50), but when I select "sell" I get a popup that says "None of the selected items can be sold". Is this a bug or is there a reason these items aren't being traded for ducat? Other items are trading just fine.

Thanks ...works like a charm.

Edited by kreep2u

dont know if this my pc or something, but whenever im in a group of players doing a mission and I open the navigation display and I exit it, my game becomes nonresponsive. my mouse moves, but the camera doesnt move and my character doesnt move. keyboard still works though.

The Earth relay is not there any more. . . (Does that count as a bug?)

I seem to be having the same issue. could someone explain this? I think it might have something to do with the current event, but I'm not sure

I am having the EXACT same problem... the node isn't even there. Now I can't go meet new players. :(

Edited by S1L3NT_W0LF

The Earth relay is not there any more. . . (Does that count as a bug?)

I seem to be having the same issue. could someone explain this? I think it might have something to do with the current event, but I'm not sure

I am having the EXACT same problem... the node isn't even there. Now I can't go meet new players. :(

Having same issue, can we expect a hotfix in the near future or after the Christmas break?

The Strata Relay got blown up by Vey Hek, complete with a cutscene; it's in your inbox. It's not coming back; it's DEAD.

- None of the people in the hub seem to want to talk to me .. they all go about their business and pretend I'm not there. Very poor customer service.

- Some type of escalator seems in order, walking all that way from my ship is tiring.

- Went to buy a drink but the machine only takes prime parts. I tried using credits, rubedo and even an argon crystal but it just spat it back out.

- The recycle bins are incorrectly marked as biohazard .. some poor guy is gonna get the shock of his life when he finds all the mutagen samples I put in there.

- The navigation room needs some cushioned seats, that circle thing must be in breach of some type of OHS laws.

- The fire exits are not clearly marked, and neither are the toilets. The women in Steel Meridian got all upity when I asked if I could borrow theirs.

- There's some strange robot guy in a big space ship shouting obscinities all the time and firing lazers at us. It really distracts you from the enjoyment of the hub when parts of it explode and are sheared off into space. 

- No disabled parking. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just purchased a primed flow with 350 ducat in pluto relay just 30min ago. And it show thank you for purchasing already.

But then when i check my inventory it did not show any primed flow and my ducat is spent. 

Please help me restore it pleasee. my hard earn ducats. D:

I just purchased a primed flow with 350 ducat in pluto relay just 30min ago. And it show thank you for purchasing already.

But then when i check my inventory it did not show any primed flow and my ducat is spent. 

Please help me restore it pleasee. my hard earn ducats. D:

You'll need to open up a support.warframe.com ticket for this, please!

I didnt know there was a specific thread for relay issues, my bad.

I found that if you use the Navigation panels for mission select in there, if you click on the esc menu button while kneeling, it makes the camera go back to normal as if you were standing. You  can still click on planets, but the view is not the way its supposta be. Leaving the module and kneeling again fixes this. Thread with images https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/382142-relay-navigation-camera-bug-repeatable/?view=findpost&p=4217391

I dont know if it was reported yet but theres a glitch where you can get on the highest floor of the relay and jump on top of the glass in the main room.

Someone has already made a video of it and it shows exact locations on where to glitch through the wall.

Edit on 3.february.15

I think there was a fix for this, but it still is possible to glitch to other floors through aiming your mouse high at the wall and running it up

~50s into the video

Edited by Seyenas

If players somehow wall-run across the wall in the navigation room into a hologram wall, you can sometimes glitch into the wall and outside the map xD. Me and my friend were jumping around in the corner and we both glitched into the wall.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=378361978

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=378362030 #Space Selfie

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=378362194

Not a game-breaking bug as if you fall into space and out of the map you respawn back at the fountain in the middle again :D

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=378362274

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=378362249