Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relays: Known Issues!

[DE]Rebecca

ok the problem is back again. sigh.

1. No matter which relay, when entering, I don't see Relay chat. Only NPCs are available.

Other chat seems OK.

2. When trying to interact with a panel/NPC, it takes forever to load.

3. Even leaving the relay takes forever OR crash.

It seems I can't connect to the server when I'm relay

i got the same problem too..this is 3 times i reinstall this game...install from steam or web is same!..i dunno why...this bug always happen when i go update the game..before the update is run oke..

After a short search I didn't find anyone complaining about it, so I will finally post it here:

Jw7x8GG.jpg

There are no NPCs in the orange part of the map on Orcus and Kronia. There are still shadows that look like they belong to NPCs, but their owners are missing.

kg8eeJU.jpg

have same problem here..how to fix this bug???pls help me...i have 3 times reinstall this game bcoz this bug...help me..

• 4 weeks later...

I have had the relays work maybe once or twice in the last 5 weeks. Luckly I was able to join when the void trader was there in order to get some stuff. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. Leaving a relay no longer crashes the game, but disables any interaction on my ship from working. Navigation and all other forms of text info on my ship are missing and when I try to interact with one, the camera view sticks on one area but my frame is able to still move. With no idea how to fix this, I had to close the game and go through task manager to close the process. I've tried many things with no solutions and reinstalling the game isnt working. Ill keep trying and maybe Ill be able to get to the void trader this time, maybe at 6am when theres less load on the relay servers.

I have had the relays work maybe once or twice in the last 5 weeks. Luckly I was able to join when the void trader was there in order to get some stuff. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. Leaving a relay no longer crashes the game, but disables any interaction on my ship from working. Navigation and all other forms of text info on my ship are missing and when I try to interact with one, the camera view sticks on one area but my frame is able to still move. With no idea how to fix this, I had to close the game and go through task manager to close the process. I've tried many things with no solutions and reinstalling the game isnt working. Ill keep trying and maybe Ill be able to get to the void trader this time, maybe at 6am when theres less load on the relay servers.

The biggest info I can give is that my connection is through tethering my internet through usb from my cell phone. I thought at first that it was just my connection type (tethered) that might be causing this issue. Seeing that it is effecting others also, brings me to believe that it might be a port issue. Sadley, I am hitting a wall when it comes to ports and opening them through this connection since my IP is not constant.

Well, strang thing happened today. While making a recording of my expierance with the issue, I was showing there was no one in the middle room including the void trader. Just as I was about to try and turn in prime parts for ducats, I heard a voice. This voice came from the void trader. Sure enough, he was standing on his box and looking..... traderish. I then proceeded to try and turn my prime parts into ducats thinking it still wouldnt work. To my surprise, it worked and trading the ducats and credits for void trader stuff worked too. Seemed like everything was working but the medallion trade for standing. So maybe waiting in the main room and going afk for a bit will prompt the trader, at least, to function right. Leaving the relay seemed to work also.

• 3 weeks later...

In my case, I have found a little work around the issue. Sometimes I am able to connect fine, other times, the relay is empty. While Im connected to the empty relay, waiting for a few minuets (sometimes not even a minuet) I am able to trade prime parts for ducats, standing medallions, or standing for mods through syndicats. When the void trader is scheduled to be there, at first he isnt, he will appear after a short time. It is almost like my own instants of the relay. If you seem to have similar issues as stated above, Try waiting a bit (go take a bathroom break or get something to eat/drink) and see if you able to do things afterwards. Works for a solution for me at least.

• 1 month later...