Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazie

So... Uh.. Resonance.. Sounds Pretty Cool But...

It doesn't seem to work.. at all.. like ... it basically an empty slot. I kill enemies by the weak spot and seems like nothing  happens...at all... :c *Cries in a corner....forever*79e665e19d.jpg

If this new batch of mods are like the last batch, there will be lots of bugs to be sorted out. Give it time. 

I didn't understand the description. What's it supposed to do? Is it a free re-cast of Sonar when you weak-spot-kill? Like a perpetual Sonar if you can keep it up? But then it mentions "for a fraction of remaining duration" and I have no idea what's that referring to? Or does it just make more weak spots on all the targets affected by Sonar?

I didn't understand the description. What's it supposed to do? Is it a free re-cast of Sonar when you weak-spot-kill? Like a perpetual Sonar if you can keep it up? But then it mentions "for a fraction of remaining duration" and I have no idea what's that referring to? Or does it just make more weak spots on all the targets affected by Sonar?

From what it reads I think its suoppoed to be a free cast of sonar.. essentially 

You can spam Sonar manually to get the same effect..

But that wastes energy and time.. convenience > everything