Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Strata Relay Even Exist?

CephalonShy

This is giant space station with massive traffic, thousands of Tenno ships and massive presence of their sympathizers and syndicate forces right in the orbit of the Earth, center of Grineer empire, seat of their power, and probably most massive swarms of their fleets, including balor fomorians?

How can they allow that? Space magic shields relays and insane amounts of ships going in and out of this thing? We are so god damn powerful that they can't do anything about us? They are THAT dumb? Some kind of truce is in effect?

I don't get it.

Added:

Suppose we are indeed are so powerful, we can just fight them off like they are nothing.

Wow, that sure keeping me on the edge of my seat, such amazing threat to the origin system. Why can't we just drop down then, murder their queens, destroy their army and force rest of the grineer into surrender?

We don't need to genocide them all or anything, just force them into peace, destroy their military infrastructure and then proceed from there.

Instead we just let them destroy colonies, murder corpus, bomb planets, unleash infestation, while we just chill on our giant space stations like !"&%£$ and attack them only when we need some cash or scraps to build new gun?

Edited by MaxFable

Haha, I was thinking that myself when on one of the relays, I looked out and saw corpus and grineer ships and thought, shouldn't they be attacking us?

Are the grineer really going to try to stop 20,000 super-soldiers with space wings all in one place? It would be an utter massacre.

True, but grineer are massacred by tenno as a norm anyway.

Are the grineer really going to try to stop 20,000 super-soldiers with space wings all in one place? It would be an utter massacre.

So we are so powerful, we can fight off entire grineer army just like its nothing? Wow, devs sure keeping me on the edge of my seat, such amazing threat to the origin system. Why can't we just drop down then, murder their queens, destroy their army and force rest of the grineer into surrender?

We don't need to genocide them all, just force them into peace and then proceed from there.

Instead we just let them destroy colonies, murder corpus, bomb planets, unleash infestation, and chill on our giant space stations?

So we are so powerful, we can fight off entire grineer army just like its nothing? Wow, devs sure keeping me on the edge of my seat, such amazing threat to the origin system. Why can't we just drop down then, murder their queens, destroy their army and force rest of the grineer into surrender?

It's beta, game is not ready yet.

You guys played Mass Effect Series?

Lets say those Relay nodes work like the Mass Relays of Mass Effect that teleported you to the Citadel.

Since all the Hubs,on all planets look the same,it can be safely assumed that those nodes teleport us to the Main Hub.

Btw,Grineers can't use the relays because they don't have the necesarry technology.

The Grineer aren't really having their Empire on Earth. Think about it for a minute. All the places you go are overrun with wildlife, safe for some Grineer bunkers and walkways. Grineers even brought their own excavator down and normally if they control it already, they wouldn't need to.

Grineer doesn't own Earth nor do they have their empire on Earth. They are most likely settled elsewhere than there.

Haha, I was thinking that myself when on one of the relays, I looked out and saw corpus and grineer ships and thought, shouldn't they be attacking us?

Though this is the thing weird here....We shouldnt be able to see those...

The Grineer aren't really having their Empire on Earth. Think about it for a minute. All the places you go are overrun with wildlife, safe for some Grineer bunkers and walkways. Grineers even brought their own excavator down and normally if they control it already, they wouldn't need to.

Grineer doesn't own Earth nor do they have their empire on Earth. They are most likely settled elsewhere than there.

Description of Earth: Home of the oppressive Grineer Empire.

Actually OP's point is that - Wherever the Grineer have their empire,how can we have a Relay near that planet?

Like,Corpus mostly stay at Europa,so how can we have a Relay there? Won't they attack us?

I would go with a truce type thing. The hubs seem like neutral ground. No one really ***** with anyone on them.

With Corpus - i can see that, sure. With Grineer? Not really. Especially since there are grineer traitors hanging out on those relays, ehhhh. They would just bomb the crap of them.

Or, much more sensibly: "By the time the full game is released, this will be explained or changed"

If there's any sensible explanation for that, they could've done that with in-game mail and 2 and a half lines of text.

"Tennoh, wi have build void-cloaked spaic stadidos on mani planedz, go vised thum and laigh at spudit dum grineer. xoxoxoxo Ltuz"