Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.6.2

DE_Adam

The Prime is a lie!

Seriously, it's more like Void armor with green weird effects, while the pic is like a gold chest plate put into Excalibur.

I think it's balanced that Baro Ki Teer should sell his stuff for Ducats AND credits. I'm not complaining about that.

But it says that Ducats are the only currency he accepts... lore-wise, where are the credits going?

To the all sacred Profit. You know, the Corpus must compete with Ruk's greedy milk too!

Edited by NightmareT12

I think it's balanced that Baro Ki Teer should sell his stuff for Ducats AND credits. I'm not complaining about that.

But it says that Ducats are the only currency he accepts... lore-wise, where are the credits going?

But we are wasting our prime parts sell price if we only get tokens from them, and the trader wants BOTH tokens and credits.

Also shouldn't prime bps be able to be traded for tokens?

Archwing Changes:

• Applied Shield/Health/Stamina/Energy upgrades to Archwing that increase with each level (like Warframes), dramatically increasing the base stats of a level 30 Archwing.

My level 30 Odonata shows no stamina changes and the energy and armor changes are not dramatic.  The Elytron has less stamina than the Odonata.  Long distance travel needs a lot more stamina, something like Valkyr.

Did we forget sprint speed?  Incidentally, why are sprint speeds not in the codex entries?

Edited by ThePresident777