DE_Adam

Hotfix 15.6.3 + 15.6.3.1

I still have a problem with exp... On Sechura i did 800kills and something like 20 waves but i have been rewarded with 7000 exp for one weapon... I just had my secondary weap and i was using Mesa. 

red paint in the dojo made from 5 stalker and dark blue from 10 tera frame 

is this a bad joke?

• Upvote 1

Once again, a hot "fix" that breaks more than it fixes. Trader is no longer appearing, warframe stats are wrong, showing up different everywhere you look.

Gonna say again, as I've said before, maybe consider testing things before making us all download them?

• Upvote 3

As of the latest hotfix I'm getting CTDs whenever I try to complete the Reactor alert on Mars.

*sigh* Here we go again...

Edited by Rebulite

Additions:

15.6.3.1:

Fixes:

• Fixed Void Trader running away!
  • Fixed doors in the Void not opening properly.

After this fix I have crashed twice in a row, when trying to do Gift of the Lotus, and I never EVER crash. (right when I start the mission)

Literally my first time crashing.

Push some more hotfixes?

• Upvote 3

GREAT HOTFIX 

Now my Game crashes after a few seconds when I enter the Gift of the Lotus Mission 

THANKS

Edited by Ghostrider2103

As a note: The game is crashing after you go through a door. Hey, at least it opens now!

Before and after the hotfix, when running gift of the lotus, the first hive never becomes targettable. Ran twice, both times cleared all other hives, but the first would never lose immunity.

• Upvote 1

Hosting an Mutalist Alad V seems to crash host - reason unknown (Going through door bug?)

Spin doors ONLY in Void, Loki can get team through - (I thought this was fixed?)

Banshee pinches the hell out of her model (at elbow) when using her arm to support that really heavy Opticor

Freezed while trying to start reactor alert, freezed while trying to connect to other player in dojo. 

apparently the  24h alert is broken. 6 tries 6 crashes.

Also the reactor alert turned from hive into ext.

Edited by Ketec

Not only am I crashing after the hotfix, but also, is it just me or has the alert switched from a hive to an exterminate??

Slightly confused...

baro needed a soap box because the rhinos humping his leg made him uncomfortable

The image in my head I suddenly had...I don't know whether to be disturbed or giggle.