DE_Adam

Hotfix 15.6.3 + 15.6.3.1

Not only am I crashing after the hotfix, but also, is it just me or has the alert switched from a hive to an exterminate??

Slightly confused...

Same, constant crashes after a minute in the mission. Also hive alert had been bugged as well, probably switched because of that. Third try's the charm?

Edited by Snib

cant play at all anymore. crashes in aroudn 10-15 sec into the game - and peopel keep crashing (host migrations).

After this fix I have crashed twice in a row, when trying to do Gift of the Lotus, and I never EVER crash. (right when I start the mission)

Literally my first time crashing.

Push some more hotfixes?

same thing is happening to me i get about 30 enemies killed then i crash straight to my desktop

Yep, this hotfix really borked something good, having major connection issues even just running a mission alone results in crashes. 

men wee ned daily  syndicate rewards but now we kicked.....and soon is new day witj new rewards. How can we take 1st points(((

for gods sake, take back 5.6.3 and start from scratch...can't be too hard to implement decent version control and test / double check changes before you spam us with broken hotfixes...

After your Hotfixes and Patch im getting random frequent crashes. Me and my friends. What about fix this? And add some kind of reconnect on already started Seasions and missions?  It's frustrating if u are in the middle of a mission and u can't reconnect/continue just because of a random technical problem. Either by the player or the game. Just consider it. This game is great. And it need something like this.

Since hotfix the game keep crashing after a few minutes in mission (lotus gift).

where there changes to vitality and redirection? my excal had 740 for both health and shileds with maxed out vitality and redirection. also max power went from 150 to 145, 

Crashed about 6 times soloing, just a heads up. Patch may have broke more than it fixed.

Yup seems like it doesn't matter if you solo or group or what mission you do crashes and disconnects all around. 

I played Gift from the lotus just fine by myself, but it crashed 30 seconds after someone joined.

Afterwards i played in solo mode and i had no trouble. Doors, enemies, powers, everything works just fine. I could extract and indeed the orokin reactor blueprint is in my inventory.

Called it. Might as well run Cerberus while we wait for another hot "fix," as long as you manage to make it through one door, you never have to enter another one for the rest of the mission, lol.

Everytime I enter a multiplayer mission, I get booted from it. When I go solo, the game crashes a couple minutes in. This happens with any frame, any set of weapons.