Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fire Damage Melee Bug

AsasinNinja2

Hello,

I have been noticing a bug that occurs most often when I set an enemy on fire with a melee weapon.  The bug that is occurring is that my warframe will attack to perform the "ground finishing" move on the enemy.  The enemy is usually already dead, and simply standing still while burning from the fire damage.  They are not knocked down, yet the "ground finisher" is still attempted.

The issue does not occur when using just ice and shock damage.  My current weapon is the scindo and I have all three elemental damages equipped (fire, ice, shock).  I am currently using the warframe "Rhino" when the bug is occurring.

Let me know if there are any additional details that I can provide in regards to this bug.

Same happens to me, it's not tied to elemental, it's more like the enemy is considered to be on the ground for 2 sec after his "real" death which let's you do the ground attack even though he's dead. This happens since last patch, but they will fix it soon enough :)

I am not 100% positive, but I had assumed that fire did damage over time.  I hadn't extensively tested it without using the fire elemental mod on enemies in close proximity.  Did you notice the same bug occurring when not using "fire" damage on your weapon?

It would definitely be a welcome fix if it occurs next patch.  I definitely wanted to make sure they were aware of it.