Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.6.4

DE_Adam

I posted the same in the main U15.6 thread and repeat here just in case:

Are medallions still bugged? Because I just ran a mission for Suda and didn't recieve any.

Also, since U15.6 Steel Meridian dailies dissapeared...

Medallions are FOUND hidden throughout the reputation missions.

I'm having problems with my rewards from the corpus invasion on saturn. I've ran two of those alerts five times for the corpus, but when they were done i didnt receive any rewards.

Corpus either hates me and doesnt want to give me my orokin cells or the grineer stole them. Anyone else have this probem?

EDIT: Bit sad about those cells...

Same here except it was for Mutalist Alad V Coords for clan mates 3times so far :(

Noy relaeted to the fix, why didn't baro ki' teer do this type of thing before? Not that I am unhappy about the time it came out, it was good timing, but what I mean is since he likes the void (and prime parts) so much, why did it occur to him just now that he could get millions of people with spare prime parts to give those parts to him in exchange for currency that can only be used to buy the spare junk he finds (which he obviously has an abbundance of) that they still have never seen before? And then come back at only specific times with more very common junk that he knows we haven't seen? The Dev team  (and Darvo) was right; he is an odd fellow.

I just had a mission forcibly aborted after i died and continued mashing the melee button (which also goes back in menus)... Aren't we supposed to have to click abort and then click confirm? This is a serious bug for anyone who is using melee at the time of death.

Same here except it was for Mutalist Alad V Coords for clan mates 3times so far :(

I have also experienced this. I expected 25K and some donite injectors from invasion rewards but they didn't show up. I just finished a extermination invasion where the reward was 2 fieldron. I hope they show up this time. Probably not..