Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Paint Research Needs A Slight Rebalance

TheHourMan

The first color I chose to research was the one from the Zanuka Hunter. So I FINALLY managed to find and kill him only to find out that we need to kill him 99 more times before my clan of 20 people (that only has like 2 people on at a time) can start researching another color. I tried to look for a way to cancel the research so that I can research an easier color first, but there is no option. I tried to pick another color, but we can only research one at a time. At this rate, it will take around 8 months to get this one color. Please either make it so that you can research two or three colors at once or at least reduce the amount of Zanuka kills needed. I encountered the stalker three times today, and the Zanuka for the first time in my 900 hours of playing. I have been marked by the Zanuka for about three months and actively trying to get him to spawn almost every day. To ask me and my small clan to kill him 100 times before we are able to research color from corpus crewmen is ludicrous. The stalker has a much much higher spawn rate than the Zanuka Hunter, yet I have to kill twice as many hunters. I hope that this has given you something to think about and I hope that you will help us out in this matter. I want to be able to get at least 3 dojo colors before 2016 :I

My clan started research on the same pigment and I agree it takes a whole bunch of Harvester kills, but it turns out it doesn't exactly take 100. So far I killed it once, and it dropped 3 pigments, or whatever the units are called. There could be a whole range of possible drops like 1-3 or 1-5 per kill. It'll still take a while, but there is hope

As mentioned above it looks like it takes only 10 pigments for the Anti-Violet. Unless clan size ups the pigments needed. I got lucky and started 4 colors before the fix, though i have to wait 3 days for them. Hopefully you can get rest you need by help of your clan or DE takes notice and adds a little cancel research for colors.