Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug: After every mission, the UI stops loading elements.

Zeneroth

After today patch, when I finished a mission and get back to the star chart screen, the mission result window won't popup automatically, and I cannot click on any of the Navigation buttons (Arsenal, Contact etcs.) . Then if I click on any of the planets the mission result window will show up on top of it. Additionally after I close the mission result all the UI still cannot be clicked and I'm struck with that. The only button I can click is log out, but even after logging out then log back in I am still struck. The only solution is for me to close the game down, end the process then start the game back up again. This is happening to me 3 times in a row already so probably not due to lag or anything accidental.

Same problem here and this is a major bug!

Today I completed all the missions and since then this bug showed up.

It's almost impossible to play 2 missions consecutively without ALT+F4 for exit the game and then manually kill "Warframe.exe" or "Warframe.x64.exe".

And when it happens sometimes the UI doesn't respond at all, like something gets stuck.

Edited by BigTool4U

Me and my brother both have Warframe installed and we both encounter this bug frequently. Additionally we tried it with another friend and yeah we all got it. Although sometimes it doesnt happen. I've tried clearing cache and uninstall/reinstall also wipe the appdata folder and such but it is still happen quite often (80% of the time) This is really preventing me to keep playing.

Today thanks to this bug I lost some in-game progression (XP points) and 2 equipments (a sniper ammo box and a large health restore).

Basically I started the game, equipped those two items, started a mission and when I completed it, the UI crashed as usual, but this time I lost the gained XP points and the equipments.

DE, we need a fix, ASAP!!!

Missed this thread until now, sorry guys. We'll get on this! Can one of you get it into the crappy state and open a support ticket with your log?

support.warframe.com

%LOCALAPPDATA%/Warframe/EE.log

Copy pasted my log, the request is #1463

It had been happening intermittently a couple days ago, but I barely had it happen at all yesterday iirc.

Edited by Aggh

Well I'm pretty sure it happens one 2 occasions, after finishing a online game with you aren't the host of. It does not happen all the time though. The second instance is when you finish a mission while an Alert mission time finishes after you comeback to the main screen.

Oh hai,

as soon as a mission is over, I get back to the star map and the UI stops loading elements (arsenal, market, etc.) - when I click on log out, I can confirm it, get logged out and look at ... nothing. No credentials input fields, no close button. I have to kill the process with Task Manager and restart the game. Somewhat uncool.

Anyone else have that issue? Anyone have an idea for a fix? DE, can you confirm/need logs?

Yesterday I tried just playing the game in Solo and it worked wonder for normal missions. It never happened to me while playing solo, but until I do the Alert missions, it always occurs. It might still be happening but since I only play solo like 10ish missions so I got lucky I don't know.

OK so i have the same problem. But mine is quite wierd and corresponds to levels(i think?)

My wife has an account and i have an account. While earlier today and last night(when i downloaded it) I had absolutely no problem at all. I now have all planets open but 2 IIRC. But i had just jumped into a mission which was normal, pewpewpew and i extracted...all seemed fairly well. but instead of the summary screen popping up it stayed black for about 10-15 seconds but music continued. And now Im stuck where everyone else is. Play a map, then quit and relog.

But on my wifes character(whom hasnt gotten off mercury lol) it plays PERFECTLY fine still...on the same program, same computer. Log into mine = bugged out, log into wifes = perfectly fine....

Maybe its just a coincidence, maybe not.

-On a side note....along with the odd UI on my character Me and group members have been having "odd" occurences while in a mission. Mobs bugging out and like jittering in place, mobs running up to us but then standing and looking around like we vanished, mobs rendering oddly(wish i woulda took a pic, had one of the huge infected minibosses, and he went to hit me and his arm stretched across and outside the map and got stuck like that.)

-update- As to what Zeneroth said....if you put it in solo...works perfectly. Havent had a single problem with solo, and with conjunction of What is going on with mobs in missions(in my side note), maybe its just server side load. Probably why solo works fine?

Edited by sobex