Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug: Mutalist Nav Coordinate Not Delivered

Tali

I and 4 other clanmates did. It happened twice on us on Uranus Setebos. We finished it 3/3 but didn't get the Alad coordinate. After the invasion was done on that node there was another invasion with the same reward on that node, we did it again 3/3 and we still didn't get the Alad coordinate. We need that reward.

you don't get the rewards until the invasion is over...just like all other invasion rewards

i know that but they still havent been delivered and it was hours ago they was finished

I and 4 other clanmates did. It happened twice on us on Uranus Setebos. We finished it 3/3 but didn't get the Alad coordinate. After the invasion was done on that node there was another invasion with the same reward on that node, we did it again 3/3 and we still didn't get the Alad coordinate. We need that reward.

i also did those two and one from Ker yesterday and no sight of Nav coordinates yet

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/364397-missing-battle-pay/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/363772-no-invasion-battlepay-bonus/

If this is what you are referring to, its affecting all the battlepay outs on invasions (not just infestation or Alad V navs).

There are a couple more threads about similar things.

Thanks, so there is an issue generally with battlepay

Edited by Aeon66

What confuses me about that invasion is that when the invasion first started (at 100%) I did 3 runs before it even reached 95%, I wake up this morning and I was at 0/3 runs on that same mission so I did 3 more runs of it just so it said 3/3. later on when the invasion ended, I received no reward at all. I think there's more than a battle pay issue, I think its related to it saving the progress in the missions and then accidentally dropping the progress of anyone who did the mission before giving out the rewards.