The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Said Tenno Don't Talk?

(PSN)jhonnygrant

Tenno either communicate via some kind of mind chat or texting. That or our helmets are hella soundproof. Its the only explanation for why they can't hear me singing a thousand miles while I'm hacking them to bits.

I know one thing they are hella bullet proof. 1000 bullets to take one down... I don't think we are going to hear too much of what they say to each other unless they have a loudspeaker on their frame. Lol.

I think corpus is more human than anyone because all it says is they are money hungry and they study orokin the orokin corpus, nothing about DNA alteration

The Corpus make extensive use of cybernetics, and in the time that's passed since modern humans were around it's impossible for them not to have had changes to their genome. We also know they consider 100 years to be the beginning of maturity, which isn't exactly the same timescale modern humans operate on.

The Corpus make extensive use of cybernetics, and in the time that's passed since modern humans were around it's impossible for them not to have had changes to their genome. We also know they consider 100 years to be the beginning of maturity, which isn't exactly the same timescale modern humans operate on.

I love this guy, he's introducing me too facts that where unknown to me.

It's like corpus have Old Testament life spans? So if 100 years is like 15 or 16 to them, they only been through like 4or 5 generations in the last millennium

I love this guy, he's introducing me too facts that where unknown to me.

It's like corpus have Old Testament life spans? So if 100 years is like 15 or 16 to them, they only been through like 4or 5 generations in the last millennium

We don't really know how long they live for sure.

It's mentioned in passing that the Grineer and the Corpus have been at odds for centuries, and during Ties That Bind Darvo said "Damn it father, I'm almost 105 years old! I make my own choices!" which hints at them having extremely long lifespans.

This is not fact, but I do believe they're Tenno. 

But we don't play as the Arbiters. Our Tenno will never talk.

I think they are the high Tenno council that made nova. Arbiter- a person who settles a dispute or has ULTIMATE authority in a matter. Hexis is a little harder to explain but i think it means the condition of something. Arbiters of Hexis are the authority over the condition of the origin system. Sounds bout right?

I think they are the high Tenno council that made nova. Arbiter- a person who settles a dispute or has ULTIMATE authority in a matter. Hexis is a little harder to explain but i think it means the condition of something. Arbiters of Hexis are the authority over the condition of the origin system. Sounds bout right?

... over the condition of the Tenno, I think. And I don't think they are Tenno, but perhaps some of the "low guardians" like Stalker was.

... over the condition of the Tenno, I think. And I don't think they are Tenno, but perhaps some of the "low guardians" like Stalker was.

If they have ultimate authority over Tenno or anything I don't think they would be low guardians. Low guardian would be like the people that guard the gate at the White House and Tenno would be like Mr. Presidents personal bodyguards. Or low guardians may even only be cops or MP's

And according to the game it's only 3 race of people in the game. Corpus, grinder and Tenno. 4 if you consider infested A race. So what race do the hostages belong to?

Humans, I mean like the Corpus are VERY human like and the hostages are no difference with their fancy suits.