The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No One Wants An Orokin Assassinate?

gkuoni

Isn't the Stalker technically the only living thing actually attached to the orokin? Just prime him. Stalker prime would mean stalker prime weapons wouldn't it?

We basically have stalker prime weapons: Paris Prime, Hikou Prime, and Reaper Prime (yes I know they aren't dread, despair and hate, however they are really similar and it wouldn't make too much of a difference.

Edit: It's also that the tenno come from the void lore wise, and the stalker is a rogue tenno with his own views, so there being a rogue stalker prime wouldn't make sense unless you'd get him from killing stalker which would just become a huge mess of RNG.

Edited by gkuoni

@Blakrana (not going to quote the whole text because it would take up too much space)

The problem is posts die out quickly and usually end up never being found. With that, is it ok to revive an old post if you can honestly say that you have new things to add (like pictures)?

Edit: Also I appreciate that you took the time to write that much.

It's ok. Personally, and I know others do it as well, it's ok to Quote a post, then put in -Snip-, leaving in bits you want to address. As it please people. Or wrap it in a spoiler...which could work interestingly I guess. I'll keep that in mind myself. Writing a lot is variable on how useful it is, but there we go.

And, yeah, posts die out quickly, not going to deny that. I'm...personally I'm not too sure what the policy is on 'addition' posts as every thread I've made with something further to add to the original document, I just go in and edit the original post and leave it at that. I think you'd be better off asking a Community Moderator whether that'd be acceptable.

But...in theory, based on the fact my fic is, as of yet, to receive any complaints/warnings due to in effect double posting to add the next part, I'd assume that the rule is waved off if the person is adding to the thread in a way that continues it, rather than is a 'bump'. Again, before I added the most recent part, my fic was buried off goodness knows where. Thank goodness for Find Content: Topics.

So...I'd think it's ok, but if you want to be sure, politely ask a Community Moderator in a PM maybe, or see if they've got a 'Rules of the Forum' post discussing that matter directly.

Sorry I can't give a concrete answer, but if I at least make you feel less discouraged, that's good enough.

PS: Stalker isn't a Tenno by his own admission; Low Guardian, so whatever he is, he's very firm on making the distinction.

PS: Stalker isn't a Tenno by his own admission; Low Guardian, so whatever he is, he's very firm on making the distinction.

I know this isn't what the topic is about, but I see the Stalker as someone who just hates his own kind and doesn't want to be in the group because he despises the way the others think and follow the lotus.

Perfectly fair really. Not unheard of though the emphasis does seem to be a lot of 'not part of group x'.

Either way, good luck with your ideas/finding out policy.

thnx, but back to the OP, there are so many well designed (with good and catchy art) warframe topics and some good bosses, however no one of that community (except 1 person really) has gone into the terretory of a void boss.(The boss from the good artist doesn't even know what it is going to be yet though)

I only read the first post but...Void Assassination?

How about a void neural sentry? Or how about the stalker having been taken over by the sentry?

Void Assassination = Void boss (so basically any boss for the void, and if neural sentry were a boss it'd be under Assassination)

and the Stalker having been taken over by the sentry would A, not make any sense because there wouldn't be much change to him, and B, the Stalker is like a tenno, he can't get affected by the neural sentry (or so I understand). and that would make any other mission where you'd be hunted by him force him to be constantly under neural sentry control.

How would you fight a Neutral Sentry ?

First off, I think you mean Neural Sentry.

Anyways, it all depends on how it survives. What could be is that an AI is protecting the tree (or whatever) that releases the spores. That way we'd have to kill the AI. (I don't think there are orokin beings that are controlling everything at the moment and instead it's an AI protecting the true orokin while controlling the corrupted)

i would love the idea to fight the neural sentry , but hence it;s void, it's orokin, it's prime, it's almighty ffs,
so my idea would be make the mission itself a chain one inside,
not just go into designated location and the boss will spawn.

so at the start , the neural will talk to you.
i'll imagine him like suda, but with morgan freeman voice.

first off
-you'll need to do a 3 series of mobile defense for each station = 2 minutes
secondly,
-sabotage location will appear and you need to destroy some orokin generator
third
-The neural will send its best troop, and you need to exterminate, let's say around 60 of em, probably with new kind of eximus and with some tactical map warfare, not just one click one butcherino.

then the neural will come and it'll be a new tileset just to battle that guy, probably like lephantis

as for drops, hence :
1. A new warframe parts
2. some prime parts?? or special parts just from him, or both.
3. CHANCE OF POTATOES.
4. Some superb almighty sigil?

just my 2 cents.

Edited by Razannell

If it were a orokin boss, i would also say the neural sentry, but it should be something like how when attacking dark sectors and there is the final room where you have to activate two consoles to reveal the weak spot. Just toying with the idea since a generic boss requires one thing, a storyline, boss being introduced, an event with grind inside, stuff i rather avoid honestly.

So keep it simple, no need for all these fancy events, just that we gained information on how to shut down one of those orokin ships and take out its heart protected by orokin guardians that act like many stalkers working together...... what a dream battle XD

First off, I think you mean Neural Sentry.

Anyways, it all depends on how it survives. What could be is that an AI is protecting the tree (or whatever) that releases the spores. That way we'd have to kill the AI. (I don't think there are orokin beings that are controlling everything at the moment and instead it's an AI protecting the true orokin while controlling the corrupted)

Hey OP, I had the same idea, and I'm currently drawing a concept about this.

Edited by unknow99

If it were a orokin boss, i would also say the neural sentry, but it should be something like how when attacking dark sectors and there is the final room where you have to activate two consoles to reveal the weak spot. Just toying with the idea since a generic boss requires one thing, a storyline, boss being introduced, an event with grind inside, stuff i rather avoid honestly.

So keep it simple, no need for all these fancy events, just that we gained information on how to shut down one of those orokin ships and take out its heart protected by orokin guardians that act like many stalkers working together...... what a dream battle XD

ah yeah didn't think about dark sectors mechanic applied to the boss, that would be awesome

unlock gate,

unlock more gate

destroy core

here comes the sentry

i would love the idea to fight the neural sentry , but hence it;s void, it's orokin, it's prime, it's almighty ffs,

so my idea would be make the mission itself a chain one inside,

not just go into designated location and the boss will spawn.

so at the start , the neural will talk to you.

i'll imagine him like suda, but with morgan freeman voice.

first off

-you'll need to do a 3 series of mobile defense for each station = 2 minutes

secondly,

-sabotage location will appear and you need to destroy some orokin generator

third

-The neural will send its best troop, and you need to exterminate, let's say around 60 of em, probably with new kind of eximus and with some tactical map warfare, not just one click one butcherino.

then the neural will come and it'll be a new tileset just to battle that guy, probably like lephantis

as for drops, hence :

1. A new warframe parts

2. some prime parts?? or special parts just from him, or both.

3. CHANCE OF POTATOES.

4. Some superb almighty sigil?

just my 2 cents.

^ This is a great idea

I've been seeing a few topics on the fan concept forums about having orokin assassinate keys. I even made one myself over 2 months ago.

-snip-

(ps. I thought real hard on where to put this in the forums and General Discussion was the only one that seemed best, I am sorry if someone thinks otherwise)

I think it's more to do with the Orokin not being fully implemented yet. There are only corrupted so far, and not many to begin with. Once we get more Orokin and corrupted in game it would be better to address this then. We have an corrupted boss already (void Vor). However Orokin assasination should be against an actual Orokin rather than a corrupted. And so far the only Orokin that we know of (besides the corrupted) is the stalker.

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

I have idea for orokin void boss, yes he would be "orokin" as he would be other warframe, one of first ones. He would be really strong opponett with abilities such as power steal, he could steal one of parties warframe abilities and use it. There is a lot more in him, including some lore. I never posted this idea because A im lazy and B it would be waste of time because i know ppl wouldnt like how durable and how strong he can be.

-snip-

And so far the only Orokin that we know of (besides the corrupted) is the stalker.

Honestly, it feels as if the Stalker is working for the Orokin or believes in their ideals.

I have idea for orokin void boss, yes he would be "orokin" as he would be other warframe, one of first ones. He would be really strong opponett with abilities such as power steal, he could steal one of parties warframe abilities and use it. There is a lot more in him, including some lore. I never posted this idea because A im lazy and B it would be waste of time because i know ppl wouldnt like how durable and how strong he can be.

Also, don't be afraid to post such an idea. You never know if people like it. Hek, people are falling in love with orokin turrets that look like shield drones, so how could your idea be worse?

Honestly, it feels as if the Stalker is working for the Orokin or believes in their ideals.

Also, don't be afraid to post such an idea. You never know if people like it. Hek, people are falling in love with orokin turrets that look like shield drones, so how could your idea be worse?

ppl couldnt press4win and it seems everyone is against ideas like that.

ppl couldnt press4win and it seems everyone is against ideas like that.

It's only the people who are stuck in the past and can't think beyond: run and shoot.

What you're suggesting would allow people to stratagise over a boss, make the people actually work to get something done. Not everything in the game has to be easy, but an orokin assassinate, that needs to be a challenge, not just something you can easily win with one power.

Edit: That way it rewards the players who try and think during the fight.

Edited by gkuoni