Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot Start New Color Research While No Color Research Is Active

Kourva

I wish I had seen this thread a few days ago.  Simplest fix is that you go to your dojo, make sure the old color is done, could be the second it's done.  Then exit dojo, exit warframe and restart and then go research a new color.

What is happening is that your pigments from the previous research are still in your inventory and they aren't cleared out until you restart warframe for some weird reason.  Everytime I finish a color I have to log in to warframe, go to the dojo and look at the console then exit and restart before it removes my old pigments.

Someone might try to check and see if they can do a research if they don't have any spare pigments but it gets to be pretty difficult to avoid getting at least one pigment more then you need.

Thanks!  That fixed it for mine, as well.  :D

Edited by pooptaco

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish I had seen this thread a few days ago.  Simplest fix is that you go to your dojo, make sure the old color is done, could be the second it's done.  Then exit dojo, exit warframe and restart and then go research a new color.

What is happening is that your pigments from the previous research are still in your inventory and they aren't cleared out until you restart warframe for some weird reason.  Everytime I finish a color I have to log in to warframe, go to the dojo and look at the console then exit and restart before it removes my old pigments.

Someone might try to check and see if they can do a research if they don't have any spare pigments but it gets to be pretty difficult to avoid getting at least one pigment more then you need.

Bumping this thread for the message above.  Still really needs a fix.  I feel bad for anyone that doesn't know of this solution yet.

Thank you so much for this tip, worked for me too :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Continuing error. 

Finished one color, went to start another, and no dice.  Waited for a few more hours (anywhere from 1-5), and it magically works.

Combine the bug with some insane demands for pigments (300 tharsis brown, with a drop rate of 2 per ballista) and I'm getting tired of grinding for colors that don't properly reveal in the dojo. 

bug still exists, but this "fix" still works. I had to double check it to remind myself, thank you again JHarlequin ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...