The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Cells

WarSoldier21

Question

16 answers to this question

I heavily dislike running ODAs due to Lephantis's fear of ghosts. More specifically, his AI (the corpushead in particular) seems to freak right the hell out if even one member of your squad is invisible. I've had sessions where it takes ten freaking minutes of me and my buddy just sitting there, watching that damned rectangular minx refuse to open up. Its not even like we're invisible that point, either; We were consciously cancelling our passive stealth as soon as it was activated in a sad attempt to get the stupid thing to stop cosplaying Diglett.

I was having quite a good time at Seimini (Ceres). Was farming credits actually, but got quite a number of Orokin Cells along the way. Sometimes 1-2 per 5 waves.

For pure Orokin Cell farm, would be Mimas (Saturn). With Nekros 30 min survival yields about 5 OCs.

Sargas Ruk in quite bad ATM, takes some time to kill him (as he needs to "reveal" his weak spots) and the drop rate was pretty lame. From my experience about 30% chance to drop 1 Orokin Cell.

Hope this helps!

Seimeni, Ceres: When the tax treats you well, is an amazing place to pick up cells, with the quite generous resource boost that is found there. Many times while simply running for Credits (5 Rounds+Speed Nova for 20k creds) (<- again when the tax treats you well) i'd pick an Orokin Cell up (2 occasionally when a Nekros was present)

ODA: Get a full squad together, that is capable of rushing quickly, all with a lower than 1,000 Conclave Rating, while keeping a powerful weapon on-hand. Quickly rushing this map will take +/-5 mins and can yield 1-3 cells. TIP: Take a frost with you, and you can freeze (Snow Globe) the first phase as soon as each mouth opens, and can easily kill them off during the first chance. As well, dropping a Snow Globe under the second phase's form will guarantee a quick trip ;) This can also be done with other frames.

Edited by eternaL1

I was having quite a good time at Seimini (Ceres). Was farming credits actually, but got quite a number of Orokin Cells along the way. Sometimes 1-2 per 5 waves.

For pure Orokin Cell farm, would be Mimas (Saturn). With Nekros 30 min survival yields about 5 OCs.

Sargas Ruk in quite bad ATM, takes some time to kill him (as he needs to "reveal" his weak spots) and the drop rate was pretty lame. From my experience about 30% chance to drop 1 Orokin Cell.

Hope this helps!

I can confirm that.2 days ago i got 2 orokin cells in 7 runs.It is approximately % 28 or something kinda that.

Try Helene Saturn, you get 1-2 if you do 20 waves and it is doable with a nova or a ember in like 10 minutes solo, more like 6-7 in a Mag max range build what clears the hole wave with 3x crush each wave till wave 15(you need 6 after that till 25).

If you know you'll need a lot long term, start power leveling weapons at Kiste, Ceres. It's still one of the best missions in the game for multiple things, those being:

1) Prosecutor Beacons

2) Orokin Cells

3) XP / Syndicate Reputation

Number 1 is great if you need Hydroid. You can also sell Vay Hek keys, so free plat. Number 2 is good if you still have a lot of prime weapons to craft. Number 3 is fantastic for leveling and reaching your daily cap of standings.