Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Mesa (+ Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

So when can we get mutalist nav coordinates?

They're infestation invasion rewards.  (The sooner Phorid goes down in Neptune the sooner another infestation invasion will pop, by the way. they only happen in two systems at any given time, so everyone who wants coordinates sooner should be killing Phorid.)

If they do happen to be "glitched" and require a hotfix, what happens to all the keys that were wasted by players attempting to get pieces that weren't even in the drop tables. Would we be reimbursed since we were given false information and made to believe the items were ready to be farmed?

Thats cool, theoretically, I've wasted lots and lots of valuable time with no hope of being compensated. I'm hoping that drop rates are just that low, rather than never having had a chance at the items. 

Hard to believe that 8 hours after the update I've yet to see anyone selling a piece, let alone a set, of the new prime items. I predict a lot of hotfixes coming soon.

Thats cool, theoretically, I've wasted lots and lots of valuable time with no hope of being compensated. I'm hoping that drop rates are just that low, rather than never having had a chance at the items. 

Hard to believe that 8 hours after the update I've yet to see anyone selling a piece, let alone a set, of the new prime items. I predict a lot of hotfixes coming soon.

They should refund keys for the errors they made but i ran ods a couple times to see if it might drop and then started getting suspicious 

Edited by (PS4)Keiji_Haku

Have been trying to clear the Patient Zero hive missions that were bugged causing invincible hives, ran the 3rd ship well over 20 times...finally my group decided to all not use any warframe abilities and we cleared it first try, whether this was pure luck or a workaround to the bug i cant ascertain, but I figured I should let anyone know having problems with those missions

Its really hard to tell if the system is glitched, especially when RNG runs the warframe universe, but after running dozens and dozens of keys, I truly believe that we were mislead. I would like an official statement as to whether or not the items are in the system, and if they aren't, will we be reimbursed .