Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Mesa (+ Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Very irritating to say the least. The best part about all of this is that some time in the morning we will receive an apology, and they will kindly request that we submit a ticket to their support center. We will do this and not receive word back from the support center for ~2 weeks. When we finally do hear back, we will be told that "they are actively working on the problem," and to "report any bugs in the correct sub-forum," but will never make a move to satisfy the people that were given false information.

Thanks in advance.

seems like this update was not tested enough or if it was than thats pretty awful luck

Getting logged out is now a problem again

Prime drops are bugged or we were lied to and we cant get mesa either and she isn't even prime.....and although its intended its a bit ridiculous that people really cant utilize most of this update right off the bat. 

I figured i wouldn't be able to get mesa till tomoroow (buying and selling plat) but damn i really don't have anything i can get at the moment.

I ran 2 ods keys to the 20 minute mark. After we got out I was reading through the trade chat and began to realize the lack of prime parts. 

Some people can't even do the event, i haven't even had time to try it (college finals-art projects). After I finished my projects i figured i would reward myself with some warframe only to get in and then get kicked out several times. 

I passed 100 Points on both Bounties : - TarMutalist Moa and Swarm Mutalist Moa and I still didn't unlock brood and boiler .

Same here.  Finished both Tar-Mutalist MOA and Swarm-Mutalist MOA.  Got the Forma blueprint and Zebra Paracyst skin, but no new checkboxes or progress bar for the new operations.

Please do look into it.  Thanks.

It pains me to say so but I'm sure they are perfectly aware that none of the prime parts are dropping.

It's a calculated delay that works just like the plat system in the game, patience vs. money/plat.

Unfortunately it looks like we are being lied to which is a real shame and a new shift in the way DE are treating their fan base.

I've been a huge supporter since day 1 and have spent quite a bit of cash over the past year, and have been glad to do so.

Considering the false confirmation from DE Drew of part drops and the fact that the parts are actually not dropping it has me very reluctant to purchase the Nova/Soma portion of Prime access after already purchasing the Accessories.

I think DE needs to come clean on this issue because it has me wondering if Warframe will even still exist in 6 months, which makes me even more reluctant to purchase this Prime access.

List of broken drops so far that I can think of:

NYX PRIME BP

FROST PRIME BP

SOMA PRIME WHOLE SET

NOVA PRIME WHOLE SET

SCINDO BLADE

ARCHWING MODS

Trading post is enough proof and whoever farmed can certainly agree.

I totally agree with @ QuantumEntangle .

Nyx bp was broken since last update which made some players buy the previous prime access - can't help but think the same is going for this prime access.

Edited by (PS4)BHR_Ownage

List of broken drops so far that I can think of:

NYX PRIME BP

FROST PRIME BP

SOMA PRIME WHOLE SET

NOVA PRIME WHOLE SET

SCINDO BLADE

ARCHWING MODS

Trading post is enough proof and whoever farmed can certainly agree.

I totally agree with @ QuantumEntangle .

Nyx bp was broken since last update which made some players buy the previous prime access - can't help but think the same is going for this prime access.

Dont forget Vasto Prime also

I apologize if I reported the nyx prime broken and its not. I did 50 waves of tower 4 defence 4 times and didn't come across one + the demand in the market is obvious for it and nooone is selling it.

EDIT: 12:40AM: BROOD MOTHER ALERT IS UP NOW ONLY.

ps. I finished the previous ones like an hour ago.

Edited by (PS4)BHR_Ownage

I apologize if I reported the nyx prime broken and its not. I did 50 waves of tower 4 defence 4 times and didn't come across one + the demand in the market is obvious for it and nooone is selling it.

EDIT: 12:40AM: BROOD MOTHER ALERT IS UP NOW ONLY.

ps. I finished the previous ones like an hour ago.

And if i don't get a single High Noon....

It pains me to say so but I'm sure they are perfectly aware that none of the prime parts are dropping.

It's a calculated delay that works just like the plat system in the game, patience vs. money/plat.

Unfortunately it looks like we are being lied to which is a real shame and a new shift in the way DE are treating their fan base.

I've been a huge supporter since day 1 and have spent quite a bit of cash over the past year, and have been glad to do so.

Considering the false confirmation from DE Drew of part drops and the fact that the parts are actually not dropping it has me very reluctant to purchase the Nova/Soma portion of Prime access after already purchasing the Accessories.

I think DE needs to come clean on this issue because it has me wondering if Warframe will even still exist in 6 months, which makes me even more reluctant to purchase this Prime access.

I'm sorry but as a paying customer this is complete BS.  It's a SCAM!  I completely agree with this.  Can anyone post a SS verifying an actual prime part dropping?

The problem I have with this is the keys and time I've wasted attempting to farm for this.  At this point they need to have an answer on this.

Still no The Tethra’s Doom Mods on survival alerts of The Mutalist Incursions, the survival has a countdown of 10 minutes, then no more infested come, can anyone actually show me if these mods are dropping???

They don't drop in the alerts. Gotta get all the bounties to unlock to "true" event survival and that's where they drop.