Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Mesa (+ Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

When r we getting a new update pc is already talking about update 15.13 where the f is ours im tired of pc getting stuff before us now u telling me that there get another one and we get nothing. They should not be that far from us. U knw wat I might be done with warframe cause this is crazy

I've honestly never seen a game company with so much support for it's fans. I can't understand people's outrage at the timeframe for console updates. Name 1 major company that gives weekly updates on their progress and listens to their community as much as DE, oh and is also Free-to-Play?

These guys rock, so enough of this entitled whinning.

I fully agree with you dude.wow.there is literally so much to do in the game, if you have all the weapons built and max ranked and had done all the missions available, then MAYBE you have the right to complain.

Thank you DE for still updating the game and trying to keep things interesting.im intrigued by every update.

When r we getting a new update pc is already talking about update 15.13 where the f is ours im tired of pc getting stuff before us now u telling me that there get another one and we get nothing. They should not be that far from us. U knw wat I might be done with warframe cause this is crazy

PC is capable of receiving updates near immediately after they are finished. 

PS4 must convery the update to work with the PS4 build. Because they can not send out regular updates whenever they feel like it, due to the certification process, it must be done in bulk updates. We will be getting U15.10 very soon. 

Please refer to the News post here.