Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.7.0 Nova Prime

DE_Adam

Dear DE,

if you are reading this thread, you  can see that it isn't only a youtuber with an accent that's upset about Corrupted Nullifiers.

There are many ways to amend this. MANY.

1. Cut out nullifiers. Make Anyo a nullifier.

2. Make nullifiers Corpus equivalents of prosecutors on Europe. Cut them out everywhere else. Void gets Corrupter Sniper Crewmen.

3. Make their shields just a visual effect: they can be penetrated by explosives and projectiles. No, making them grow smaller in size by shooting them doesn't work as much like all other content, it scales horrendously.

4. Make them eximus only and have Lotus warn you that they spawned.

I was reminded that way back there was a Corpus eximi unit that did Dispel in pulses. There was a great outrage, they were removed quickly. And yet you push these buffed versions down our throats in Void.

Nova and Soma Prime? We all know you need money but... It's sucks DE -_- give us Dual Wrath Ogris or Penta Vandal, it will be the same OP weapon like Soma Prime.
--------------
But I really like increased difficulty on Void, thanks for Nullifiers that everyone hate :D  I love them

Edited by Xenophil

- Corrupted Rocket Bombard and Corrupted Nullifier have been added to T3 and T4 Void Missions.
    Thank you for making void runs crappier
    But oh well a lil challenge never hurt anyone (it does ofc but oh well :P)
    I think the bombard is gonna be a nightmare not the nullifier.

- Players can no longer sell Large Restore Blueprints of any variety for credits.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? There's no point in this, if a player decides to waste his entire day's standing gain on 200k cr then who are you to say no, it wasn't hurting anybody, and it was a fun new way of getting cr rather than just spamming dark sectors and T3 caps.
Listen DE you'd better find a way for old(er) players to get cr, you release new S#&$ty primed mods that require millions to get and there's no FUN! way to get cr.
I get that grinding is important to get you pl cus ppl get bored and just buy from market or prime access, but some things are just OVER!
Make dark sector cash rewards scale up, this way a good team playing for many rounds can get something like half a mil if they stay long enough in there, or a solo player can play a few rounds and at least get 100k closing and replaying the same map over and over again isn't the same.
Same point for Voids, make rewards scale up, if I can get 5 r5 cores in 10 minutes, then I better get 20 in 40 mins, or remove the cores completely to inc chance of prime drops, again the point is to make it worth it for ppl to stay in map longer than 20, longer than 40, go for an hour, cus its worth the risk now.

Warframe is one of my favorite games now, and I always see fixes and I see DE listening to requests all the time, so I'm not dumping on the game, but you gotta give high rank players a more fun way of getting resources, orokin cells, neural sensors, neurodes, credits, whatever, it made sense @r2 to no have even seen those rare resources, but @r10 its annoying that the best way to get a resource is still to grind, and probably even better to grind low level bosses over and over again.
Why not make harder bosses have a 100% of dropping like 3-5 cells\sensors\neurodes.
Or make it that there's something like nightmare mode where the boss is that much harder but drops 10x the resources.
DO SOMETHING!

The reason I'm frustrated is that I honestly thought the team restore thing was a cool idea, to get it you have to play for a long amount of time but in this case you weren't limited to a certain map or repition or rng, and then you have to make a choice between saving ur standings, buying an augment mod or just buying 200k with em. So its not like it was EASY! and certainly low rank players cant get there.

Here's an idea; make a sigil that instead of transforming xp gained into standings, transofrms it into credits. Put a limit on that to (we know you will) still also depending on rank, this way a rank 8 player can make like half a mil or more a day. while a r2 can just make 30k and a r18 player can make several millions, if he chose to wear the sigil that is.

And here's another thing, ever since the update in which you were "supposed" to make it so that enemy accuracy decreases with us moving, the game has turned into HELL! specially with corpus troops, and I dont know if its just me or if other players have notices, but I swear all you did was just inc their damage when we're standing still
AND THAT'S NOT THE SAME THING! now instead of being rewarded for moving, we're being punished for standing, and worse; we're being punished for ever ASKING YOU for it in the first place. right now reviving a downed squadmate is next to impossible, cus it seems even enemies far out of our reach will just kill us in pew pew.
And in an attempt to limit exploiting maps like cerberus, you've done nothing for pro players but screwed over fresh players, has any1 seen how hard it is for a non-pro to play interception on jupiter now??????

• Corpus Nullifier shields will now decrease in size depending on incoming damage.

I don't know what did you change there, because I still can put a whole 6 round mag of Snipetron Vandal in this guys and it will remain around half of their shield more.

Is it so hard to change them to be more like Eximuses shields?

Why Nova Prime?

The only one that can't be prime

She was designed after the Orokin era

and make the Nullifiers slower they have a big heavy load on the head and run faster than the other Crewman (and faster than most of my favorite frames) and giving them a sniper with that shield makes them op

they already said that any frames and weapons can be primes. and actually the only thing really ingame with info for nova is her codex which states "Nova uses her electromagnetic energy to contain and control high volatile antimatter that fuels her abilities" the only thing that has her as designed by tenno council is in the fourms and on youtube video. on the video Lotus says "her very existence is a result of tenno high council research" technicly it sounds like it means recently but theres nothing there that specificly says recently. she could have been designed by an orokin era tenno high council. even if it was a recent council that designed her she could have been designed off of records or fragments of orokin era type nova. also technicly instead of making primes purely orokin era you could connsider hybrids with enough orokin technologies in the as primes. For example Vors seer pistol is a hybrid grineer orokin pistol. if you had a Nova frame that somone was working to hybridize with orokin technologies you could end up with a hybrid of orokin technologies to create a nova prime.

No, It doesn't. 

Trinity or trinity or trinity or volt or trinity. 

Male Male Female Female is the pattern, and we just had Nyx and Nova, so the next two are slated to be male.

Do they? Well, I guess I'm an idiot then. Sorry. xD I mean, I used Angstrum before, but I guess, I never noticed it.

Yeah this has been the case for a while since they changed some sidearms over to the main sniper pool instead of pistol ammo.