DE_Adam

Update 15.7.0 Nova Prime

no fix for the chat disconnections and booting from you from party yet??... I thought this was going with this hoxfix?!?! this is bad with more stuff added to the void... *sigh* great...

• Upvote 1

Nullifiers make no sense whatsover. What is stopping the Corpus from just producing these little backpack things en masse and putting them up up everywhere rendering our warframes completely useless? The technology is small and self-sufficient enough to be carried by infantry for an extended amount of time, so making more stationary ones would be no problem.

Including them and then only putting them on infantry breaks any sort of logic.

• Upvote 33

Nova Prime?

Where's Trinity Prime? Banshee? Saryn?

When did they say Trinity, Banshee & Saryn would get primed first? DE sure didn't. They said that older frames would get priority, but that doesn't mean they always go first.

• Upvote 2

u1sAcji.png

Double red.

Anyways, is it just me or these new Primes look awful? Especially the Soma Prime.

Edited by CP04
  • Upvote 5

More Corpus and Grineer have been corrupted by the Void!

• Corrupted Butcher has been added to the Orokin Void Mission types.
  • Corrupted Rocket Bombard and Corrupted Nullifier have been added to T3 and T4 Void Missions

but why?

• Upvote 1

Oh great, nullifiers in the Void now... Any other cheap tricks up your sleeves for us coming soon? Just asking, so I can prepare to use ONLY frames with viable base stats, since powers will become EVEN MORE useless (kuddos on managing that one...)

Also new shiny stuff YAY!

• Upvote 16

When did they say Trinity, Banshee & Saryn would get primed first? DE sure didn't. They said that older frames would get priority, but that doesn't mean they always go first.

Where did I say they said so?

• Upvote 3

And of course it must be in T# Sabotage missions ;(

Yeah ... after (what it was ? 2 months after introducing that void mission) such a long time I only have 1 T2 sabotage Q.Q

• Upvote 2

Players can no longer sell Large Restore Blueprints of any variety for credits. - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Upvote 9

It takes them so long to make new corrupted... And the new corrupted are the those? Huh? 

I can see that you're trying to add enemies who create unique gameplay. But: 

You just ported the bombardier. Why not the napalm. They use the same models. 

Then again, going by that logic, you should have all the crewmen,osprey, the anti-moa,.   

Medium grineer perhaps? I bet it didn't take too much effort to port those guys in. Why not do the rest? Seekers, Troopers, Lancers, All those Moa who're using the other model. 

It's more than a passing strange that your additions are so... conservative. 

Edited by Innocent_Flower

To everyone talking about corrupted nullifiers being added to T3 and T4:

Changes:

• Corpus Nullifier shields will now decrease in size depending on incoming damage.

^ This is in the patch notes, possibly easy to miss, but the nullifiers should be easier to deal with now.

• Upvote 3