Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.7.0 Nova Prime

DE_Adam

"Players can no longer sell Large Restore Blueprints of any variety for credits."

This was the best thing about Syndikates -> now they just suck again -.-

This was very useful and motivating long term, pls bring it back!
pls DE let us sell them for 100k so Syndikates would be  still useful!

Edited by Elocai

Everyone whines about nullifiers, I don't understand it. Rep farms are boring, if the whole game became that way I can guarantee it would die faster than a few whiners ragequitting over nullifiers will cause it to.

Rep farm may be repetitive, but it's repetitive task that produce result that drive the economy of the game.

I'll present you with 2 options :

Option A - rep farm and leech EXP to powerlevel your 3 of the many many weapons in the game, and use them to run higher level content, securing the prime parts and sell them or trade in for more content

Option B - keep on running Mercury Survival at the EXP gain rate of one twentieth that of rep farm, until ONE of your weapon is good enough to run a new planet, then take even longer before you could go to void or rank up in mastery

If you pick option A, you have become efficient, and know the value of time

If you pick option B, then congratulations, you just willingly made your life less effective and waste time for no good reason, also you're probably teens who think sitting in front of the PC for more than 4 hours a day is acceptable.

Also, I have more than 25 years of gaming experience, what irritate us gamers the most are playing without sufficient result in return.

Would you keep on playing Battlefield and Call of Duty over and over again with the same same old guns? no upgrade? no way to obtain attachment ever?

Will you rush ahead and try to score as many kills as possible in a round to obtain upgrade as fast as possible? or will you cautiously move around the map and letting everyone take the kill count, thinking it's ok, I'll get there some day, maybe in a week or two?

You get the idea.

***-Corrupted Butcher has been added to the Orokin Void Mission types.

-Corrupted Rocket Bombard and Corrupted Nullifier have been added to T3 and T4 Void Missions***

Great, now i will never farm Loki Prime parts on IV Defense and survival mission with that kind of enemies. My life is over. I can't find a decent team to help me either.

Rep farm may be repetitive, but it's repetitive task that produce result that drive the economy of the game.

I'll present you with 2 options :

Option A - rep farm and leech EXP to powerlevel your 3 of the many many weapons in the game, and use them to run higher level content, securing the prime parts and sell them or trade in for more content

Option B - keep on running Mercury Survival at the EXP gain rate of one twentieth that of rep farm, until ONE of your weapon is good enough to run a new planet, then take even longer before you could go to void or rank up in mastery

If you pick option A, you have become efficient, and know the value of time

If you pick option B, then congratulations, you just willingly made your life less effective and waste time for no good reason, also you're probably teens who think sitting in front of the PC for more than 4 hours a day is acceptable.

Also, I have more than 25 years of gaming experience, what irritate us gamers the most are playing without sufficient result in return.

Would you keep on playing Battlefield and Call of Duty over and over again with the same same old guns? no upgrade? no way to obtain attachment ever?

Will you rush ahead and try to score as many kills as possible in a round to obtain upgrade as fast as possible? or will you cautiously move around the map and letting everyone take the kill count, thinking it's ok, I'll get there some day, maybe in a week or two?

You get the idea.

Do you really think anyone cares about how long you've been playing video games? And why would you just make assumptions that said person is "teens who think sitting in front of the PC for more than 4 hours a day is acceptable". Also, do not ever compare Warframe to Battlefield or CoD as both of these games are very different to this, and in my opinion, just boring.