DE_Adam

Update 15.7.0 Nova Prime

is that... a long neck ?? so now we have a girrafe Prime ?? hope i'm wrong !! i really do T-T

ty for the soma prime :D

Nice work!

Any word on the syndicate weapon mod fixes? My Supra would love a fix for the Entropy Burst status bug.

• Upvote 1

The corrupted desperately needed new units, but Nullifiers..... damn DE WTH. 

Exactly.

Shameless spam of video.

• Upvote 4

Corrupted are already hugely lacking when it comes to unique faction mechanics and a real identity.

Throwing one of the most annoying enemy types into their ranks isnt going to help with that.

Void farming is boring enough as it is.

• Upvote 8

Why was it deemed more important to introduce the Soma Prime than it was to buff the Rakta Ballistica? I can't say I'm surprised, but it's still a major disappointment how blatant the imbalance is between syndicates, and how little commitment has been shown to fixing it.

• Upvote 2

Yay,thanks for the last update of the year D.E. !

Nova prime instead of Trinity/Banshee/Saryn?...At least she got something african with her... :)

femmes-ndebele-265x300.jpg

Edited by unknow99
  • Upvote 2

Balancing abilities requires math and no one at DE knows how to do math, so they just selectively disable them and make it another @(*()$ guessing game.  People were getting too clever combining abilities, so let's just F*** up all strategy and make it about guns.

• Upvote 3

No codex entries for new content?

Enemies everyone hates added to more missions?

No surprise there then, another update that makes me want to play this game less and less. And they seem to think it will make me give them money? Ha, good one.

R.I.P Warframe, when a game annoys more than entertains, its time for something else to do.

• Upvote 2

Fixes:

• Fixed Invasion Battle Pay not being correctly awarded to players. Please note we have retroactively given all ‘missed’ payments.

NO!You have not. My three battle pays as well as my unanswered ticket remains where it was.

• Upvote 1

Now to fiercely debate on the new accessory pack.. would the flame wings go good with the Targis/ Naberus combo ascetic my Rhino Prime has..?

new primes, weehooooO!

corrupted nullfiers =/

SkywalkerNooooo.jpg

YAY WOOT WOOT Finally

EDIT: SERIOUSLY DE I mean seriously, Nullifiers in T3 AND T4, who comes up with new ways to annoy players?

>Corrupted Nullifiers

Oh boy, this is gonna be good. What happened to Caracas?

Why Corpus Nullifier in tower IV why? i don't get it. That enemy need to be deleted from the game not added....

Because god forbid this game should be challenging.... >.>

• Upvote 3

Yay,thanks for the last update of the year D.E. !

Nova prime instead of Trinity/Banshee/Saryn?...At least she got something african with her... :)

femmes-ndebele-265x300.jpg

hahaha that's what i thoughed too XD

• Upvote 3

The Nova Prime, Vasto prime and the Soma Prime aren't in the codex.... anyone know their stats?

Health: 100

Shield: 100

Armor: 65

Power: 175

Stamina: 100

Corrupted Rocket Bombards?

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

Thankfully, I was already planning to switch away from Frost for Defense missions.

Because god forbid this game should be challenging.... >.>

oh yes because a enemy that cant be attacked with guns or powers since it has a shield that protect against that is totally a challenge

if that shield only protected against powers to anything that is inside but let pass bullets through it i wouldn't have problems with him

• Upvote 3

oh yes because a enemy that cant be attacked with guns or powers since it has a shield that protect against that is totally a challenge

if that shield only protected against powers to anything that is inside but let pass bullets through it i wouldn't have problems with him

i have the same opinion on them. There's a issue that i try to pss but people tend to forget this.

The new player comming into the game facing them for the first time. You can't use power, you need a massive amount of round to take their shield out (since now it seem to be a good idea to makea boltor P fully mod shoot 30 round to take them out) and melee tell me wich new player control the slide attack perfectly on jupiter.

So now the new player will hit a wall of progress before they even get their first frame. I hate to said but warframe seem less and less fun and enjoyable with those new update.

Soma Prime & Vasto Prime

kT3XAJZ.png

But they aren't in the codex D:

Nova Prime so soon

Qq1Bzay.jpg

No based female ash prime

wHfqBGH.jpg

• Upvote 2

i have the same opinion on them. There's a issue that i try to pss but people tend to forget this.

The new player comming into the game facing them for the first time. You can't use power, you need a massive amount of round to take their shield out (since now it seem to be a good idea to makea boltor P fully mod shoot 30 round to take them out) and melee tell me wich new player control the slide attack perfectly on jupiter.

So now the new player will hit a wall of progress before they even get their first frame. I hate to said but warframe seem less and less fun and enjoyable with those new update.

They added them to the void...The void isn't for new players man.

I agree though : D.E. needs to change the way their protection works. They would be an excellent way to avoid "spam 4 to win", but it can be made less unfair. Same for leechers eximus etc...

• Upvote 1