Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.7.0 Nova Prime

DE_Adam

oh look, more nullifiers... exactly what we asked for right guys?

... Right?...

... Guys?...

its crazy how fast corpus went from "fun" to "meh" when those enemies dropped. I fully expect corrupted to go from "eh" to "eeeeeeegggggghhhhhh..."

i would've liked corrupted rollers better... Yes, you did read that right. Rollers.

Edited by Jaysus41

Excuse me, but I'm seeing Saryn way more often than Nova. Trinity also.

yeah, these last times saryn and trin are most used than nova !!

Cant wait to see her lore. Probably its something like "The Orokins were so awesome, they built Nova Prime without knowing it. And the Tenno Council stole it. And pretended it was their invention".

Seriously... why Nova? Cant wait to get Valkyr Prime though, since lore seems to be irrelevant.

me too T-T i want valkyr and saryn primes so bad

• Was hoping for a slightly wider corrupted variety, but one new base enemy and two high-end ones isn't bad... though while both of the heavy units in the Void being the Grineer 'classic' heavy units is technically adding more variety to the void, it's not specifically more variety to the game itself as it just duplicates a bit of what Grineer can swarm you with in high levels.
  • I cringed at reading that Nullifiers were added... then smiled when I read that their shield mechanics were changed to actually depend on damage (like everything else) and not RoF (which is as arbitrary as taking damage based on weapon color or something).
    Before
    zPyHMNb.gif
    After
    Q45Yuni.gif
    The damage required might be a little too high for the level (level 15 dude versus a potato'd R30 Lex), but regardless it's looking much better now!

• That Kohm buff should be enjoyed.  A base damage increase like that is pretty big, though I don't have the weapon yet so I can't speak about the ammo consumption.

• Friendly fire damaging Sanctuary's shield is something I noticed just yesterday but assumed it was due to a radiation proc from a Void laser, glad to see the devs noted a bug regarding it early enough to have a fix out.

• Spearmint scythe skin purchase fix, does this include the basic Kubrow gene masking kit fix people are reporting as well?

• Actually fixing Tar Moa damage type is good... and removal of that area effect from the projectile is definitely something that was needed!  I can tell you that the damage range on the projectile and impact was part of the issue with dodging them previously, though of course I'll need experience with it to say if it fixed that issue.

• Fixing those Scoliac air attacks... that one guy will be happy.

• Fixing more incorrectly-restricted mods, good.

All in all, it looks like DE was really reading the forums and paying attention to player feedback and complaints before this update.  That's good, I was getting the feeling lately that DE had stopped reading the forums (it was taking forever for them to even notice certain issues) but this update has a good number of fixes to recent problems and a number of responses taken to player feedback.

Some of the changes might not be exactly what people want, but the responses show that DE has heard and is trying what they think will work.

• I cringed at reading that Nullifiers were added... then smiled when I read that their shield mechanics were changed to actually depend on damage (like everything else) and not RoF (which is as arbitrary as taking damage based on weapon color or something).

Oh, RoF still matters and is still superior in taking the shields down. I've a Soma that is set to do all of 25 damage per shot that'll drop the shield in 30 rounds or so while my 6k per shot Hek? 8 or more shots.

I'm not mad or anything but dayum people were right when saying Nova Prime looks terrible when they seen it leaked.

That is one ugly frame. Too bad it's one of my fav frames too, from the playability standpoint ofc.

Also no offense to other customs but it does look like some frame built in an african mud-hut or something.

Oh, RoF still matters and is still superior in taking the shields down. I've a Soma that is set to do all of 25 damage per shot that'll drop the shield in 30 rounds or so while my 6k per shot Hek? 8 or more shots.

Two issues may be that...

A - Previously multiple rounds from a single 'shot' did not contribute more, it would only count for one pellet hit.  This went for both shotguns and multishot on rifles/pistols, not sure if that still applies.

B - Previously the shields had to finish shrinking before they could be damaged again, not sure if that's still true as my Braton was able to take one down multiple steps with one burst.

So it'll need more testing to see if either of these are still issues.

I don't know why people are constantly complaining about Nullifiers. They add some much needed difficulty.

its not adding difficulty its just cripling both of our ways to attack (gunfire and powers) for no reason (again if the shields let pass bullets, i wouldnt have problem with them). the way nullifers work now is like we were atlethic runners and the manager of the event just came to you to break one of our legs thats not difficulty thats just unfair so either make the shield only blocks powers or reduce the size of them so only the nullifer is protected by them and not all the army of corpus/corrupted

while eximus block bullets, a radial javalin or two destroy them. The oposite effect should go to the nullifers radial javalin (or any power) shouldnt affect the shield but a bullet to the head of the guy should kill him, right now the nullifers block both gunfire and powers and thats what need fixing.

6KIRA9 second post:

1- Get inside of the bubble.

2- Aim on the head.

3- Shoot !!

4- Problem resolved

Try to do that on your first time at Jupiter with mostly unmodded bratons and 200 or so hp and shields (dont know how much those broken redirections and vitality gives since i never tested them)

why beginer players should go to jupiter early ?? i spent 2 months playing on the first 3 planets (mercury, Venus and earth) mostly survivals to get mods and ressources for new weps and xp before going to other planets !! maybe cuz i play for fun, not for idk what you play for ?? and fun don't require going to somewhere you can't handle yet...

Don't forget to tell that to every new player in the Region... every 5 seconds.

That may look simple for you, but I don't want to imagine how this game looks for new players at the moment.

There's added a milion of complicated things that don't have a decent explanation, nor logic, nor balance.

Note, how obsolete Arctic Eximus[es?] are as long as Nulifiers are in the game.

you can hit eximus inside globes with abilities, and the nullifiers don't slow you !! so these are different chalenges !! anyway i used to go inside the globe to kill the eximus instead of wasting ammo on the globe so i didn't have problems with nullifiers..

why the fk soma don't have extra crit chance or crit damage ?? the only buffs are:

-damage increased from 10 to 12.

-clip size from 100 to 200 (as if i needed clip size -__-)

-status chance from 7% to 10% (still useless ??)

no more polarities (even if i'll use forma anyway) no more crit chance/damage no faster reload... are you kidding us ??

why beginer players should go to jupiter early ?? i spent 2 months playing on the first 3 planets (mercury, Venus and earth) mostly survivals to get mods and ressources for new weps and xp before going to other planets !! maybe cuz i play for fun, not for idk what you play for ?? and fun don't require going to somewhere you can't handle yet...

yeah why would i want to go to the only planet that drops neural sensors that are required to build most of the frames? also its not that far away now, if i am not mistaken its the third planet you unlock now

yeah why would i want to go to the only planet that drops neural sensors that are required to build most of the frames? also its not that far away now, if i am not mistaken its the third planet you unlock now

the way you talk makes me wonder how i keeped up with 1 frame for months, i was able to craft rhino so early but i prefered to keep loki, and he was doing just well

Woo! But when are you going to fix polychrome? Needing to be hunted by the Zanuka harvester for 10 times just to get purple for even a ghost clan? That's 3 much. Also what about the missing colors like Black, white, dark grey and pink?