Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Prime Antimatter Drop Broken

Fari

Her ball doesn't let you aim it at all, instead going straight forward in a line.

The line's whatever way you were looking at least, but yeah no input after that.

Upon hitting rank 1 it became controllable. Unranked isn't though. Weird.

At least I think it's ranking that fixed it, completely every time wouldn't work before, so far has after.

Very observant and correct. Dev has found the cause (unranked ability doesn't appear to have functioning aim) and fixed it, should come in the next hotfix.

Very observant and correct. Dev has found the cause (unranked ability doesn't appear to have functioning aim) and fixed it, should come in the next hotfix.

Will they fix it not working with Projectile weapons? This has been an issue with vanilla Nova for a while now. Not nearly as long as her Immortal skin's been broken for but still..

Will they fix it not working with Projectile weapons? This has been an issue with vanilla Nova for a while now. Not nearly as long as her Immortal skin's been broken for but still..

Pardon? I've never had problems with projectiles working.

PUNCHTHROUGH on the other hand, yeah tends to not work so well with it.

Not control able AMD is very perfect. But I try on Nova non prime version before but its still can control it. 

If this a bug  dont fix it. Couz its will made tons of ppl happy and love to use it. and incrase rate ppl to build or directly purchase Nova package 

Upon hitting rank 1 it became controllable. Unranked isn't though. Weird.

At least I think it's ranking that fixed it, completely every time wouldn't work before, so far has after.

un control able ball is very useable. that will make tons of ppl happy on it.