Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.7.1

DE_Adam

Changes:

• Void Mission rewards are no longer included in caches upon finding all 3. Please note we are working on a way to return this feature, but exploits prevent us from leaving it active at this time.

Fixes:

I don't really get it...

Changes:

• Void Mission rewards are no longer included in caches upon finding all 3. Please note we are working on a way to return this feature, but exploits prevent us from leaving it active at this time.

What do you mean by it, we won't be able to see what we got, or we won't get a reward upon finding the 3 caches?

Changes:

"We can't fix this bug. So F you farmers."

Changes:

Fixes:

Please fix gold trim for the new Syandana

Changes:

Fixes:

Any other updates coming tomorrow or thursday? I just want to know whether I've got to wait until after the new year for my clan/alliance emblem to be approved.

I don't really get it...

What do you mean by it, we won't be able to see what we got, or we won't get a reward upon finding the 3 caches?

Means Sabotage just became worthless in the void. SMH IDK why they did not just make it 2 void rewards at the end rather than remove the second reward period it makes no dmn sense.