Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.7.1

DE_Adam

Remove the nullifier crewman from the void. T4 def is no fun now.

Nullifiers just got 10X easier today as their shield is popped by damage not number of rounds fired into it. Stop complaining and play the game. It is still hella easy to make 50+ waves in a t4 or 70+min in t4 surv just get a good composition of frames. And if you don't want to run a specific composition, don't expect to get very far. Hate to say it but synergy is a thing and ignoring it is what differentiates good players from the bad.

What was the exploit? o.O 

i never didt since i dont have sabotage keys and the teams i joined also never tried, but i guess the thing was do the 3 caches before you start the portal and if you didnt get what you need from the third cache abort and since you didnt complete the objective you dont lose the key.

I dont know why DE simply didnt change the third reward to a unidentifiable artifact and made Lotus say something like: "Tenno it seems that the scanners can identify this object bring it to extraction and our laboratories will be able to identify it", basically the same way that vaults work that way people will have to complete the mission to get that extra reward

you clearly don't understand how this works.

whatever Exploit, was serious enough to warrant pulling the system entirely until it's fixed.

If it's the exploit I'm 100% sure it was, it was nowhere near serious enough to do that.

Edited by Enepttastic

Changes:

• Void Mission rewards are no longer included in caches upon finding all 3. Please note we are working on a way to return this feature, but exploits prevent us from leaving it active at this time.

What does this mean? We don't get end of mission reward for 3rd cache anymore? Orokin Derelict Sabotage has bad rewards. Now, Void?

What was the exploit?

Edit: Explained!

Edited by democrator

i never didt since i dont have sabotage keys and the teams i joined also never tried, but i guess the thing was do the 3 caches before you start the portal and if you didnt get what you need from the third cache abort and since you didnt complete the objective you dont lose the key.

I dont know why DE simply didnt change the third reward to a unidentifiable artifact and made Lotus say something like: "Tenno it seems that the scanners can identify this object bring it to extraction and our laboratories will be able to identify it", basically the same way that vaults work that way people will have to complete the mission to get that extra reward

Close but not quite.

Doesn't seem much like an exploit to me....You could always do the same with T survival if you wanted.

The exploit (which I won't describe) allowed players other than the host to receive the 3rd cache reward. The host would then abort, leaving the joiners with the rewards without using up the key. I stumbled upon this method accidentally trying to do the leave-->rerun thing people are describing as an "exploit" in an effort to get some scindo prime blades. Since sabotage runs seem to have unusually high rates of rare items and sabotage keys themselves are unusually rare, this was a way to circumvent multiple RNG barriers endlessly with a low time commitment.

Edited by Cysic

The exploit (which I won't describe) allowed players other than the host to receive the 3rd cache reward. The host would then abort, leaving the joiners with the rewards without using up the key. I stumbled upon this method accidentally trying to do the leave-->rerun thing people are describing as an "exploit" in an effort to get some scindo prime blades. Since sabotage runs seem to have unusually high rates of rare items and sabotage keys themselves are unusually rare, this was a way to circumvent multiple RNG barriers endlessly with a low time commitment.

well that doesnt seem too hard to me to fix, just make the rewards show (minus the third one) and make them get added to the inventory once you reach extraction and not before

Thank you for the explination!

well that doesnt seem too hard to me to fix, just make the rewards show (minus the third one) and make them get added to the inventory once you reach extraction and not before

The question isn't how hard it is to fix, but how hard it is to fix relative to how harmful the bug is perceived to be. It's most likely a result of the game handling rewards in an abnormal manner and while they might even be able to fix it in a few hours, if they consider this bug especially damaging then it's not unreasonable to shut off the function while they attempt to fix it.