Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.7.1

DE_Adam

Go farm that hideous interception for a random chance at a random T4 key, and then use it for a random chance at a random 90% useless prime part like DE intended you to. How dare you try to scale that randomwall? Don't you know running same sickening missions until RNGesus smiles at you is FUN MEANING OF LIFE.

Well, hm... at least Interception is better now that you get to keep everything, but I wonder if they (T4 keys) could be added as a T3 reward to have a chance to "scale the tower" as it were. Though that may throw off other reward chances...

Though, using logic that T1s can bear T2 keys. T2 keys can bear T3 keys. Would fit a progressive theme at the least. The difficulty of the T4s and the requirements for good mods and a crack team are nearly enough as limiters. Adding to it the new mooks. Altogether it would only be a balance.

Edited by MartinVole

Go farm that hideous interception for a random chance at a random T4 key, and then use it for a random chance at a random 90% useless prime part like DE intended you to. How dare you try to scale that randomwall? Don't you know running same sickening missions until RNGesus smiles at you is FUN MEANING OF LIFE.

Sir, did you know that syndicate giving you 5 T4 key for 2500 point???

Lovin' all these people complaining about them supposedly doing something they aren't actually doing. It's almost like people do nothing but leap to conclusions and then come here to whine about the outrage they're feeling due to a scenario they manufactured in their own minds.

The exploit was an exploit that allowed you to get an infinite number of prime parts from a single sabotage key by aborting mid-run. This is not the same as aborting mid-mission if you don't get what you want.

Rude. 

That's basically what they did though. Being able to abandon missions when you don't get what you want has existed since the beginning of the game. Only now that they stuffed their new shiny behind an obnoxiously rare key have they taken issue with it. Why not... remove the reward display when opening orokin caches? Surely that couldn't be any more difficult than removing rewards from the caches themselves.

Gaming the system is not an "exploit." Abandoning all rewards because you didn't get one you wanted isn't an exploit.

except you crafty dogs didn't abandon the rewards, you forfeit the mission but keep the rewards. 

mesa dont aim on the nullifier in the void ? or was i a bit tired ...

she never has nullifiers are not targets for any ability

now we know who was using the exploit.

Sir, did you know that syndicate giving you 5 T4 key for 2500 point???

not that one, but i think they should actually give keys of all tiers not only t4

i never didt since i dont have sabotage keys and the teams i joined also never tried, but i guess the thing was do the 3 caches before you start the portal and if you didnt get what you need from the third cache abort and since you didnt complete the objective you dont lose the key.

I dont know why DE simply didnt change the third reward to a unidentifiable artifact and made Lotus say something like: "Tenno it seems that the scanners can identify this object bring it to extraction and our laboratories will be able to identify it", basically the same way that vaults work that way people will have to complete the mission to get that extra reward

This may very well be what they're going to do, but until this is coded, they've removed the rewards from the caches to stop the exploiting.

In other words, a bandaid fix, while they make the real fix.

Also Nullifiers still seem to be affected by the amount of shots and not damage. Level 18 Mara Detron eats bubble for breakfast at any range with just a handfull of mods, while 4-forma Opticor with over 12k damage per shot barely scratches it.

Oh damage counts, thing is, it's still nowhere near as efficient as just spraying a crapton of bullets at it.

Changes:

• Void Mission rewards are no longer included in caches upon finding all 3. Please note we are working on a way to return this feature, but exploits prevent us from leaving it active at this time.

How about eating the key once the third cache is opened so you can't have the host quit out and start again?

Changes:

• Void Mission rewards are no longer included in caches upon finding all 3. Please note we are working on a way to return this feature, but exploits prevent us from leaving it active at this time.

Fixes:

Wouldnt have just adding the flag for the mission to count as completed for getting the third cache have fixed the issue far more easilly?

I mena you already count heaps of stuff like that, even exterminates count the objective complete after killing 50% of enemies.

You also locked off the ability to start collecting pigments for a new colour while you are curently researching one.  I can understand why you only want us collecting one pigment at a time (given the research display) but limiting it to starting after you have completed the current research is counter productive (especially since we dont really care about the UI shwing whats researching only what needs contributing to).  Especially given we can research every other dojo weapon simultaneously.

I have read all the posts here about the exploit, people are complaining of of the reward being removed (I understand it though) and just make it invisible when you open the cache , Don't think it would help though as the rewards where given to the players who joined the host after he left,

Meaning that even the reward wasn't visible they'd still get it, and saying that the key gets consumed after opening the 3rd cache is also not the best solution i think, as it ain't the main objective.

What I think would be the best for now, is making it invisible, to prevent pre-completion quitting, and just prevent any reward from being gotten until they reach the actual end.

Though that was probably the whole point i'm guessing they gotta fix there reward system to work better with these caches or so,Just be patient and happy that they are working on it :)