Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's In Store For U16?

ArkNeither

We're already in U15.7 and I have no idea what's coming for U16.

I know the .7 is not a fraction and updates don't have to stop at .10

But during U12 we spent a lot of time discussing and seeing Melee 2.0.

In U13 some time (maybe not as much as Melee 2.0) was anticipation of the Liset.

And I think Archwing and the hype for 15.0 began as early as 14.3.

We've got our (I'm not sure if it's fully 'released' yet) hubs, mesa, and nova prime.

We've been getting a steady stream of new stuff. But what do we have to anticipate in the next big integer?

The only guess I had was Focus, but with that going back to the drawing board so much and difficulty finding its unique place in Warframe idk if it'll be in U16. There is that new Warframe that has supposedly very unique skill mechanics.

After the last devstream, i think focus is not a likely candidate for u16, from what they said the original idea of focus was already prtly implmented via other systems. I'm guessing a new tileset. I also hope they won't try to one-up the u15 or something, we could do with a 'smaller' whole update while thy polish the more recent stuff.

I could do with a huge fix/balance update. ;P Would honestly love it if DE just released a ton of fixes/balancing/improvements.

Make Archwing not so repetative. Make Kubrows a bit more useable. Balance the Tar Moas, which still happen to be OP. Fix spawn rates. Fix the countless connection issues. Make syndicates more worthwhile. Make the liset have more meaning. Add some lore that they won't change in a couple of months so they can make more money. Rework a handful of frames so that they aren't one trick ponies (Mesa, Nekros, Ember, ect.). Make a system for getting rid of trolls. For them to not add new enemies whose sole purpose is not only to destroy you ingame, but make your jimies rustle sooooooooooo much that you rage quit for a few weeks. Fix the Dark Sector system.

That's just a couple of things they need to fix.

• 3 weeks later...