Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Struggle With The Fifth Enemy Fraction: The Rng

trazard

Hey there!

I just got back from a long exhausting trip through the depths of the void, and I am here to share some of my found treasure with you. Let me just check my bag of loot.
Oh, it seems that for some reason I did not acquire anything worth mentioning today, sorry kids, maybe some day in the future.

Do you get my point? I played 22 void missions today that each could reward me with a part I don't have.
Can you guess the number of parts I got?
You guessed 0?
Well congratulations, that was indeed the correct number.

But who am I to talk, I bet you were in that situation before.
Not the greatest feeling in the world, is it?

For me it's like climbing a wall without looking up.

You never know when you're at the top, but you know how long you climbed, and every time you stop, it feels like you have to start again at the bottom.

It might not be long to the top but your motivation,  after weeks of climbing, approaches zero.
Please, DE, you added so much great stuff over these 2 years, I beg you to do something, anything, to give us a more reliable way than 20 missions a day to get certain prime part or mod in a countable number of days.

There's a more reliable way. Wait for the next prime to come out. All the older ones are shifted down the rarity ladder then.

Really though, I never got the obsession with primes. They're mostly hideous, and the Warframes in particular are 95% cosmetic. What is it about them that provokes people to subject themselves to such torture?

There's a more reliable way. Wait for the next prime to come out. All the older ones are shifted down the rarity ladder then.

Really though, I never got the obsession with primes. They're mostly hideous, and the Warframes in particular are 95% cosmetic. What is it about them that provokes people to subject themselves to such torture?

^ i do it because its easy plat farming when selling to desperate little ppl online

Normally I'd agree with how difficult they are to get, but OP bro, it's only day 1, I don't think anyone is supposed to have gotten a full set yet

Regardless, almost every time a new prime access comes out, the following week they will say "fixes new primes not dropping as often as they should" or something like that in the hotfix notes, all we have to do is wait.

This is false, actually. It's commonly believed that older content gets less rare, but that was only true up to Loki Prime. While true that everything that came before him is incredibly common now, we've had not only Nyx Prime, but now Nova Prime, and neither Loki's content nor Nyx's content has gotten any easier to find.

Edited by Wurdyburd