Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Drop Tables' Rotation C Was Stealth Nerfed, Please Raise Awareness Of This Issue

cyrus106

I know I'm late to the discussion, but I just wanted to throw in my 2 credits.

Void drop tables were already so diluted, I don't see why they thought adding forma to the rotation C mix was a good idea. I mean, seriously, 20 minutes in T3 Survival for a 25% chance of useless crap forma (12.5% chance for forma BP + 12.5% chance for a built forma, and that's assuming each reward has an equal chance) and only a 12.5% chance to get the thing you want. I already had 40+ forma before this change, and now I've just stopped building them.

I wish I had run more T3 Survivals right after the release of Nova Prime instead of putting it off. :(

I know I'm late to the discussion, but I just wanted to throw in my 2 credits.

Void drop tables were already so diluted, I don't see why they thought adding forma to the rotation C mix was a good idea. I mean, seriously, 20 minutes in T3 Survival for a 25% chance of useless crap forma (12.5% chance for forma BP + 12.5% chance for a built forma, and that's assuming each reward has an equal chance) and only a 12.5% chance to get the thing you want. I already had 40+ forma before this change, and now I've just stopped building them.

I wish I had run more T3 Survivals right after the release of Nova Prime instead of putting it off. :(

Chance for built Forma is 2% and only happens in T3 Surv, T3 Sabotage and T3 Exterminate.

And I would be somewhat happy if I had 50 complete Forma instead of 20 built and 50+ blueprints.

They've dragged their feet to the extent that we all just get to sit around waiting for u16 and this void change that they haven't really made clear at all.  I'm assuming with messing with voids/keys that the drop tables will be changed again not to mention any new things added to the tables.

• 2 weeks later...

Having a mod lock this topic, because it has gotten way too large and warrants a fresh 2nd edition topic.

I will request them to post the link to the new topic, but just in-case they don't here is the url

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/426276-void-rotation-c-drop-rates-remain-broken-something-still-needs-to-be-done/

Edited by cyrus106