Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Drop Tables' Rotation C Was Stealth Nerfed, Please Raise Awareness Of This Issue

cyrus106

I believe this is the 'cost' of backporting the Survival's code. Also, some time ago on Interception you had awards for... 5,10,15 and 20 Waves instead of Rounds 1, 2, 3, 4 - a funny things. Lazy DE is lazy.

Anyone knows what the hell is he trying to say here?

The wiki corrected itself sometime in the past week.  I thought wikis were meant to be editable by anyone but apparently the whole section was admin locked for months.

Because of the nightmarish level of trolling that happened a while back. If you get angry at DE/Warframe don't take it on the Wiki. It's a resource for the players.

Anyone knows what the hell is he trying to say here?

When they've introduced stacking awards for Defense and Interception there's a funny thing (or at least there was) in GUI: when you finish an Interception Round, you get awards for Waves 5, 10 and so on instead of being written as awarded for Rounds 1, 2 etc.

When they've introduced stacking awards for Defense and Interception there's a funny thing (or at least there was) in GUI: when you finish an Interception Round, you get awards for Waves 5, 10 and so on instead of being written as awarded for Rounds 1, 2 etc.

so we get buff for a major nerf ? I ad rather get something guaranted to be theire 

Ah, I see. But I think that's no reason to call out DE being lazy.

The rotations are ABCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

it used to be like that but the "improvement" to make you keep all rewards also made sure you never got rotation C rewards changing to AABCAABCAABC...AABC

btw i think it should be  ABCABC that way you would still get A and B rotation rewards but you would have increased chances to see rotation C at 30 as most runs hardly reach 40 minutes/8rounds much less 60minutes/12round+

it used to be like that but the "improvement" to make you keep all rewards also made sure you never got rotation C rewards changing to AABCAABCAABC...AABC

btw i think it should be  ABCABC that way you would still get A and B rotation rewards but you would have increased chances to see rotation C at 30 as most runs hardly reach 40 minutes/8rounds much less 60minutes/12round+

For Defense (T4), maybe, I think I average on 30 there.

40 minutes in T4 Survival is more then doable. Even more if you run 4x Corrosive Projection + Viral.

8 Rounds on T4 Interception is also no problem.

However, I think DE should to put less emphasis on C and more on B. Both are equally rare, but B on Void Defense, Interception and Survival barely has any stuff in it.

Edited by UltimateSpinDash

DE, I respectully request you change back the rotation C changes, as it was fine the way it was and made farming far more tolerable

DE don't want farming to be tolerable. You have to get frustarted and spend all your money. I'm sorry - I'm just frustrated about how good this game could be without this grind walls. DE give us more skill based game play, please! I will never pay for a game that makes me frustrated!

DE don't want farming to be tolerable. You have to get frustarted and spend all your money. I'm sorry - I'm just frustrated about how good this game could be without this grind walls. DE give us more skill based game play, please! I will never pay for a game that makes me frustrated!

Yeah but I feel like there is ENOUGH to frustrates us, why add more

It's getting to the point where player frustration is going to surpass their want to play the game, and that would be extremely detrimental to the future of this game, especially because this game has so much potential.

I told you that DE HAS to change something, as the current model promotes either paying for Prime Access (but that works just for the recent content) or getting mad. You CAN'T (there is not such a way!) buy not-recent Prime guns for Platinum without trading on the chat, which will make most players either bored or frustrated because they might know they have to pay the top price. And pay for Orokin Cells, which will make some people count the plats and spend the money on something else.

I told you that DE HAS to change something, as the current model promotes either paying for Prime Access (but that works just for the recent content) or getting mad. You CAN'T (there is not such a way!) buy not-recent Prime guns for Platinum without trading on the chat, which will make most players either bored or frustrated because they might know they have to pay the top price. And pay for Orokin Cells, which will make some people count the plats and spend the money on something else.

I've never paid for O cells, but I am guilty of trading plat for quite a few prime parts

Edited by BagelBaronessKira

Ty for this thread, i was beginning to become frustrated with getting crappy cells and cores (by 1 unit each rotation), while trying to farm for primes for baro. U should at least get 1-2 prime parts when u reach around wave 40/40mins not pure formas and useless things

uh, you don't have the screwed up rotation C yet as far as I know, the 1% isn't as bad when you can at least consistently get parts

Was that the most recent update for you guys? I do remember getting prime parts i don't want but they did nerf viver and NOT give us all the cool rep gain we can get now it seriously wouldn't suprise me lol.

I knew Dr. Ducats would bring a nerf along with him.

T4 Def wave 15 irewards are nerfed too.

They're not, you're just not getting "Wave 15" awards. The Wave 15 awards have become the Wave 10 awards. And the Wave 30 are the Wave 10 awards. And the Wave 45 are the Wave 10 awards... This is so bad.

Edited by Filas312