Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Drop Tables' Rotation C Was Stealth Nerfed, Please Raise Awareness Of This Issue

cyrus106

What about Soma? Are you saying that Soma prime are easy to get? Its still easier compare to farming for Archwing. At least you're getting a prime part 50% of the time. Try running Archwing mission where you get nothing but mod and key

last time I checked, archwing missions dont need keys

You know what is at round 4 on Caelus? Let's see...

1. The ENTIRETY of Elytron. Wings, Chassis, Systems. All 3 blueprints.

2. Fluctus Stock. At least, I THINK it's the stock. It's one of the 3 pieces of the Fluctus and it's unique to Caelus.

3. Centaur Blade.

So that's 5 Archwing/Archwing Weapon Parts as of right now. BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!!!

You can ALSO get the T4 Endless Keys (Defense, Interception, Survival) from this. So that's 8 items in rotation and 3 that SHOULDN'T BE THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE IT'S BULLS#&$ THAT THEY ARE. If they ever decide to make Void Archwing missions, those can go into Archwing Interception at Round 3 (Rotation B, like Survival). They should leave Rotation C in Caelus for Archwing/Archwing Weapon Parts.

(Although until they make the pieces tradable again, I don't say no to the keys...they have more value to me when I go there for EXP farming on my Itzal or whatever the Archwing bit du jour is.)

Edited by Samoth95

I got enough Sicarus Prime Blueprints and Rhino Prime Chassis Blueprints comming out of my ears to say that there isn't an equal distribution of loot... unless I'm really really unlucky.

And yes, getting a Forma or R5 core after 60 Minutes Tower III Survival is a little bit like an Atterax to the... erm yeah.

I always thought Nova Prime Chassis would be easier to find since you basically have 2-3 chances per run.

But after running T3 Survival repeatedly for 40-60 minutes I'm still waiting for a certain Chassis to appear...

You know what is at round 4 on Caelus? Let's see...

1. The ENTIRETY of Elytron. Wings, Chassis, Systems. All 3 blueprints.

2. Fluctus Stock. At least, I THINK it's the stock. It's one of the 3 pieces of the Fluctus and it's unique to Caelus.

3. Centaur Blade.

So that's 5 Archwing/Archwing Weapon Parts as of right now. BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!!!

You can ALSO get the T4 Endless Keys (Defense, Interception, Survival) from this. So that's 8 items in rotation and 3 that SHOULDN'T BE THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE IT'S BULLS#&$ THAT THEY ARE. If they ever decide to make Void Archwing missions, those can go into Archwing Interception at Round 3 (Rotation B, like Survival). They should leave Rotation C in Caelus for Archwing/Archwing Weapon Parts.

(Although until they make the pieces tradable again, I don't say no to the keys...they have more value to me when I go there for EXP farming on my Itzal or whatever the Archwing bit du jour is.)

7 Items are in C rotation (T4 Interception is not in there because... reasons?). Your point stands though.

I got enough Sicarus Prime Blueprints and Rhino Prime Chassis Blueprints comming out of my ears to say that there isn't an equal distribution of loot... unless I'm really really unlucky.

And yes, getting a Forma or R5 core after 60 Minutes Tower III Survival is a little bit like an Atterax to the... erm yeah.

I always thought Nova Prime Chassis would be easier to find since you basically have 2-3 chances per run.

But after running T3 Survival repeatedly for 40-60 minutes I'm still waiting for a certain Chassis to appear...

The loot distribution is not equal.

That's why DE set the reward based on that. Imagine tomorrow they remove the void key requirement, but every 10 run you got yourself Sicarus Prime Barrel and Mag Prime whatever parts. For the rest of the run, you got warframe mod instead. That's how bad is Archwing reward ATM. Frankly, I would take prime access grind any day over Archwing grind. At least, you can hop on the recruit channel if you don't have a key. 

Since apparently everyone likes just making stuff up regarding Archwing here's what we know:

Uranus - Interception (7 possible drops):

• Every 4th round you have an equal chance at getting: T4 Def/Surv, Fluctus Stock, Centaur Blade and each of the 3 Elytron parts.

Jupiter/Neptune - Sabotage (8 possible drops):

• Rathbone Handle, Glacial Edge, Galvanized Blade, Tempered Blade and Centaur Aegis all have the same chance to drop (~15.49%)
  • Rathbone Head, Decurion Barrel, and Fluctus Barrel all have the same chance to drop (~7.52%)

Earth - Interception (6 possible drops):

• Corvas Barrel/Stock, and Onorix Handle have the same chance to drop (~25.81%)
  • Corvas Receiver, Fluctus Limbs, and Onorix Blade all have the same chance to drop (~7.52%)
Venus/Mars - Exterminate (7 possible drops):
  • Automatic Trigger, Polar Magazine, Morphic Transformer and Velocitus Barrel all have the same chance to drop (~19.36%)
  • Velocitus Receiver/Stock, and Decurion Receiver all have the same chance to drop (~7.52%)

This is basically the same setup as any void mission would be (possible drops -T4 Cap: 6, T4D C: 8, T4E: 7, T4I C: 8, T4M: 6, T4Sab: 9, T4Surv: 8) and it has the same problems for the same reasons: the weighted drop rates.  All of the "uncommon" drops seem to have ~22.56% chance to show up and the "common" drops ~77.44% chance to show up.  This is how all "uncommon" versus "common" currently appears in the game (which is why gl getting those "uncommon" vault mods since there are 17 mods stuck in that 22.56% drop rate) no matter where it is (void/archwing/derelict/regular mission).

The problems with loot are made exponentially worse when weighted drop rates are in effect whereas when it's all equal it isn't quite as bad. Personally I would make endless C rotations everything in the common pool and put forma/keys/cores/mods in the uncommon pool, but that's just me.  An argument can of course be made for removing the fodder entirely, but if that were to happen I'm confident we would not see an end to weighted drops and in fact they may be implemented for everything (for example: is seeing your 10th velocitus barrel really better than seeing random mods and barrel mix?).

This is why my general opinion on the matter is that we should see the end of universal weighted drops or pull all fodder in the uncommon pool rather than common.

Since apparently everyone likes just making stuff up regarding Archwing here's what we know:

Uranus - Interception (7 possible drops):

• Every 4th round you have an equal chance at getting: T4 Def/Surv, Fluctus Stock, Centaur Blade and each of the 3 Elytron parts.

Jupiter/Neptune - Sabotage (8 possible drops):

• Rathbone Handle, Glacial Edge, Galvanized Blade, Tempered Blade and Centaur Aegis all have the same chance to drop (~15.49%)
  • Rathbone Head, Decurion Barrel, and Fluctus Barrel all have the same chance to drop (~7.52%)

Earth - Interception (6 possible drops):

• Corvas Barrel/Stock, and Onorix Handle have the same chance to drop (~25.81%)
  • Corvas Receiver, Fluctus Limbs, and Onorix Blade all have the same chance to drop (~7.52%)
Venus/Mars - Exterminate (7 possible drops):
  • Automatic Trigger, Polar Magazine, Morphic Transformer and Velocitus Barrel all have the same chance to drop (~19.36%)
  • Velocitus Receiver/Stock, and Decurion Receiver all have the same chance to drop (~7.52%)

This is basically the same setup as any void mission would be (possible drops -T4 Cap: 6, T4D C: 8, T4E: 7, T4I C: 8, T4M: 6, T4Sab: 9, T4Surv: 8) and it has the same problems for the same reasons: the weighted drop rates.  All of the "uncommon" drops seem to have ~22.56% chance to show up and the "common" drops ~77.44% chance to show up.  This is how all "uncommon" versus "common" currently appears in the game (which is why gl getting those "uncommon" vault mods since there are 17 mods stuck in that 22.56% drop rate) no matter where it is (void/archwing/derelict/regular mission).

The problems with loot are made exponentially worse when weighted drop rates are in effect whereas when it's all equal it isn't quite as bad. Personally I would make endless C rotations everything in the common pool and put forma/keys/cores/mods in the uncommon pool, but that's just me.  An argument can of course be made for removing the fodder entirely, but if that were to happen I'm confident we would not see an end to weighted drops and in fact they may be implemented for everything (for example: is seeing your 10th velocitus barrel really better than seeing random mods and barrel mix?).

This is why my general opinion on the matter is that we should see the end of universal weighted drops or pull all fodder in the uncommon pool rather than common.

You're the one that making stuff up. You do realize that Archwing Sabotage and Extermination also reward Archwing mod instead of part, and with higher chance of getting mod. I'd average getting one part every 10 runs. Come back when your void extermination/capture/sabotage reward you mod instead of prime part. Play the game instead of just using the info on wiki, experience it yourself.

You're the one that making stuff up. You do realize that Archwing Sabotage and Extermination also reward Archwing mod instead of part, and with higher chance of getting mod. I'd average getting one part every 10 runs. Come back when your void extermination/capture/sabotage reward you mod instead of prime part. Play the game instead of just using the info on wiki, experience it yourself.

That stuff isn't made up at all. He has a source. Also, mods are included in the list.

Edited by UltimateSpinDash

That stuff isn't made up at all. He has a source. Also, mods are included in the list.

Is the info came from DE like prime drop location? No? There are also more Archwing mod that I get from mission reward that he conveniently left out to justify his so called equal chance

Is the info came from DE like prime drop location? No? There are also more Archwing mod that I get from mission reward that he conveniently left out to justify his so called equal chance

We have the drop table percentage ripped straight from the game data.

We have the drop table percentage ripped straight from the game data.

This, look at it yourself, plznohurtme is correct. It seems all commons, uncommons and rares that are inside the same droptable have the same drop chance (so all rares in a table are 5%, all commons 25%).

That one does not have drop chances and is often incomplete.