Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Drop Tables' Rotation C Was Stealth Nerfed, Please Raise Awareness Of This Issue

cyrus106

But let us think about this, what if grind and RNGesus is gone from Warframe, prime parts become as common as rifle ammo, we will start seeing everyone with golden weapons and Warframes, every prime trader in the trade chat will start to cry. Ummmmm......

Last Devstream, Steve made a remark about revamping Void's reward table. I don't have the exact quote, but it's about dropping a Neutron bomb in the Void and essentially possibly putting prime parts elsewhere. I think we'll get more info on this in U16, or maybe when the next Prime comes out.

Yeah, this Remark that steve had said has me in serious doubt that its going to turn out good.

I've already lost faith in them after I learned that Drop tables were Nixed for the players to focus on dishing out their wallets.

I'm already half tempted to say F- it! Make the whole damn cash shop a Prime shop and chuck out the loot tables.

Leaving nothing but the keys in it instead.

I got seriously lucky to get my nova prime out of a few hands that had them.

If they keep doing this, theres going to be alot more p---ed off players in this community.

Yeah, this Remark that steve had said has me in serious doubt that its going to turn out good.

I've already lost faith in them after I learned that Drop tables were Nixed for the players to focus on dishing out their wallets.

I'm already half tempted to say F- it! Make the whole damn cash shop a Prime shop and chuck out the loot tables.

Leaving nothing but the keys in it instead.

I got seriously lucky to get my nova prime out of a few hands that had them.

If they keep doing this, theres going to be alot more p---ed off players in this community.

only time will tell

why was this topic moved? A mod could at least have posted why. I agree this is the correct section but this feels like my topic just going to be seen much less now.

Trying the kill the thread are we?

Edited by cyrus106

...................So after searching 5 pages of general discussion  I find this thread here. It's 25 pages, you'd think the mods would make it obvious it's been moved! :-) At least DE now are likely to see this thread.

Anyway, this thread isn't going to die. I now am doing void missions to get Vasto BP (T4 survival) and Nova Prime Chassis (T3 Survival) and I'll be sure to post my Rotation C results. Also, it'll be extended to interception mission where I am T3 and T4 key farming.

...................So after searching 5 pages of general discussion  I find this thread here. It's 25 pages, you'd think the mods would make it obvious it's been moved! :-) At least DE now are likely to see this thread.

Anyway, this thread isn't going to die. I now am doing void missions to get Vasto BP (T4 survival) and Nova Prime Chassis (T3 Survival) and I'll be sure to post my Rotation C results. Also, it'll be extended to interception mission where I am T3 and T4 key farming.

Thanks for being so active in the cause to raise awareness! PM me anything you find and ill add it to the OP

Missions and Drop Tables

Our current End of Mission rewards currently favor 'endless' Mission types like Defense and Survival. That is changing. Having one Mission more enjoyable due to personal preference is fine, but these mission types have been dominant largely because their stacking drop tables and tiered rewards benefit players that commit to long time investments.

Instead of making 'endless' Missions less glamorous 'we are improving End of Mission rewards for every game mode. This change means shaking up the amount of weight put on a single Void Key. Expect loot rotations on current drops to be shuffled around as well.

I sure hope we get a simple stopgap (like removing forma/cores from C, and maybe even B) in between now and whenever that goes live.

i just played with DERebecca(yes,surprisingly she invited me and another guy to play a T4 survival during her lunch break D:)

and i can confirm you that the drop tables are not rigged xD,we got fusion core(5),fusion core(5),rhino prime chassis,and frost prime systems

we did a 20 min run,her lunch break finished right at 20 mins.

fanboy mode on:

IT WAS SO AWESOME AND EPIC AND OFAWDWAOUFEAFAWFASDSA TO PLAY WITH REBECCA,AFTER 1 YEAR AND A HALF,SENPAI FINALLY NOTICED ME *o*.

i just played with DERebecca(yes,surprisingly she invited me and another guy to play a T4 survival during her lunch break D:)

and i can confirm you that the drop tables are not rigged xD,we got fusion core(5),fusion core(5),rhino prime chassis,and frost prime systems

we did a 20 min run,her lunch break finished right at 20 mins.

fanboy mode on:

IT WAS SO AWESOME AND EPIC AND OFAWDWAOUFEAFAWFASDSA TO PLAY WITH REBECCA,AFTER 1 YEAR AND A HALF,SENPAI FINALLY NOTICED ME *o*.

"confirmed they are not rigged" really now? you got one good run and suddenly all 25 pages of this thread are just blowing hot air? In-fact, I never said they were rigged, I just feel there is unrewarding junk cluttered in rotation C

I Guess this Thread is dying now. We will wallow in reminiscences about the old Rotation C.

Dude, the thread wont die me and some loyal individuals refuse to let it till something is done or DE posts here

"confirmed they are not rigged" really now? you got one good run and suddenly all 25 pages of this thread are just blowing hot air? In-fact, I never said they were rigged, I just feel there is unrewarding junk cluttered in rotation C

Dude, the thread wont die me and some loyal individuals refuse to let it till something is done or DE posts here

It looks like people actually don't get the issue. They play 1 run and it's fair on them and it's like "you guys are fools, it's working perfectly."

Just today there's another thread popped up on this same issue in this same forum saying that rotation C is borked. There is an issue.