Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Drop Tables' Rotation C Was Stealth Nerfed, Please Raise Awareness Of This Issue

cyrus106

In short, this is the issue -  with so many items being stuck in rotations B and C, dilution and the wondrous RNG hell we all know will need a huge tweak eventually.  For survivals, interceptions,  and defenses, it is probably soon time to stop single rotation instances and go to ABC-ABC-ABC rather than AABC.  if it was my choice, i;d do it now as AA-BB-CC-AA-BB-CC

and forma/fusions/cells have NO place being in rotation C where the more difficult to get items are

oh and to add...it is obvious some parts are given less of a chance to be rewarded...either increase rotation frequency as i have shown or give the damn parts a a more equal drop chance.

i am also certain that map design and/or player account identifying information also play a role.  there are instances a map looks totally different in design than the usual void outlay and i wind up getting a rarely-dropped part.

I just did a thorough search of the forums. NOBODY is noticing this rotation C change of the void tables. Are we really that blind? Im gonna guess 60% forma drop rate. It's fine to give me junk prime parts, but please remove cores and forma from rotation C. You guys at DE promised you'd work on the grind and you did right making rotation c a goal. Now you've REMOVED that and made it so much more tedious. Please change rotation C rewards back

You will likely find players are noticing it, but given void tables get broken every time they add something most of us are tired of mentioning it to only happen again the next time around.

This time is worse becuse of the holidays, as usualy they fix it otherwise within about a week (typically a day or two).

The issue is more the system is inherently flawed.  There are numerious ideas sugested, though given the void trader was one of the biggest factors that could of allievated the issue (rather than making it an incentive to make prime parts to be droped less, to limit ducat gain), I doubt any sugestions will actually be considered all that much.

To me this all seems linked into the appearance of the void trader .. 

As soon as 'random' parts you didn't need suddenly became useful to you, those random parts are now even harder to get.

Maybe this is some kind of stealth 'gotcha' and in a couple weeks after everyone's thinned out their prime stash he'll rock up with something really awesome for 1,000 Ducat .. and suddenly everyone will be smashing tower missions for whatever parts the RND gods will let them have. 

To me this all seems linked into the appearance of the void trader .. 

As soon as 'random' parts you didn't need suddenly became useful to you, those random parts are now even harder to get.

Maybe this is some kind of stealth 'gotcha' and in a couple weeks after everyone's thinned out their prime stash he'll rock up with something really awesome for 1,000 Ducat .. and suddenly everyone will be smashing tower missions for whatever parts the RND gods will let them have. 

that's actually what I think they're trying to do but honestly? It's a TERRIBLE way to prevent us from getting ducats. they honestly RUINED rotation c, they are punishing their players and it is a toxic change

that's actually what I think they're trying to do but honestly? It's a TERRIBLE way to prevent us from getting ducats. they honestly RUINED rotation c, they are punishing their players and it is a toxic change

Hey I agree completely ..

Ran a ton of tower runs over the Xmas holidays and got very few rotation C items. 

Was wondering what was going on there, so this thread has shed some light on a possible answer.

However I now have more forma then I know what to do with .. so looks like the dojo's getting some new shiney things ..

This time is worse becuse of the holidays, as usualy they fix it otherwise within about a week (typically a day or two).

The issue is more the system is inherently flawed.  There are numerious ideas sugested, though given the void trader was one of the biggest factors that could of allievated the issue (rather than making it an incentive to make prime parts to be droped less, to limit ducat gain), I doubt any sugestions will actually be considered all that much.

"Fix" implies that they made a mistake. You don't accidentally break the void drop tables - especially when it's supposedly "stable" (read: no new prime parts in the last few patches). No, this is deliberate - just like it was all the previous times. Exactly the same thing that made me ragequit nearly 7 months ago. Checked in 3 weeks ago, started to like the Buzlok and Archwing, but nothing's changed and I'll probably end up leaving again. Perhaps I'll see if I can take more of my clan with me this time.