Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Drop Tables' Rotation C Was Stealth Nerfed, Please Raise Awareness Of This Issue

cyrus106

The intentions were fine, but you can't just take the code from Survival and fit it for Defense and Interception. You don't do that kind of crap, Franklin!

Huh? What the heck are you talking about? 0_o. What about this change had good intentions, exactly? And def, inter, and surv always had the same rotation

Huh? What the heck are you talking about? 0_o. What about this change had good intentions, exactly? And def, inter, and surv always had the same rotation

I think he might be referring to the fact that defense and interception used to give rewards at wave 15/round 3 respectively.

On topic this is certainly a problem with drop tables in general.  Look at a lot of the C drop tables having 8+ items that could potentially drop whereas A and B will have 5 or less if you include the universal drops.  I do certainly agree that C needs to have just guaranteed item drops, but I think we're seeing the culmination of the much larger problem of there being seemingly no logic to where things drop and from what difficulty.

Personally I'm also finding that over time I'm getting tired of having to goto 20m/wave 20/round 4 before I get a chance at whatever I am interested in.  I like the difficulty, but quite frankly look at excavation... each node (if powered) takes 100s to complete and this is the equivalent to 5m (300s) in survival.  Let's speed this stuff up and then even getting the wrong stuff wouldn't be nearly as painful... 3 wave intervals, 3 minute survival rounds and just 3 rounds before rewards in interception.  Right now they've just extended the amount of time wasted before you can get to stuff and have compounded how bad it feels by shoving universal rewards into the late game.

ps: @(*()$ love doing ODS and getting nothing but keys and cores after 40m.

They wanted to give us stacking rewards, but they've broken the drop tables by the way.

Edited by Filas312

But stackable rewards was a good thing, I dont think that honestly messed up anything

Read the person below, they didn't change the Defense & Interception code into stackables, they put the Survival code with a different table (hopefully?) into Defense & Interception.

Read the person below, they didn't change the Defense & Interception code into stackables, they put the Survival code with a different table (hopefully?) into Defense & Interception.

I see, still...that's a minor nitpick compared the this new train wreck

Well, the state as of now is just terrible, as on T1D you have empty A and B rotations, which effectively give you T1 and T2 keys (lol, seriously), SINGLE Orokin Cells or SINGLE R5 cores. You get the "15+ waves" awards on multiples of 20.

Something bad also happened to T4S, I'm writing it for the fifth time or so - the multiples of 20 minutes NEVER had a chance to drop... 5xR5s. This is bad.

Well, the state as of now is just terrible, as on T1D you have empty A and B rotations, which effectively give you T1 and T2 keys (lol, seriously), SINGLE Orokin Cells or SINGLE R5 cores. You get the "15+ waves" awards on multiples of 20.

Something bad also happened to T4S, I'm writing it for the fifth time or so - the multiples of 20 minutes NEVER had a chance to drop... 5xR5s. This is bad.

I LOVE 5xR5 cores but even love cant stop my dislike of their inclusion in rotation c

I've noticed some changes as well, there is NO way RNG has anything to do with this. Prime Parts were said to be guaranteed at rotation C yet all we're usually getting is trash. I love me some R5s and Forma but as much as Cyrus their inclusion in rotation C is not acceptable.

Edited by Trowicia

What would make sense would be changing void denfense and interception to rotation ABC, instead of AABC. Doing 20 waves of T4D is hard you know ... well if you dont have the perfect squad. And even then, if you fail you have to start all over again, not fun.

Edited by Stoner74

You folks are never satisfiyed.  This change was bound to happen due the simple fact there has to be balance in the game.  Before the Void trader Baro KiTeer came, how many of you complained about having a bunch of worthless prime parts from running the void & you wanted to do something with them other than selling them for credits or trying to sell them on the open market?  So DE came up with the Void Trader.  You get to trade your extra void parts for Ducats & the Ducats can buy stuff from the Baro Ki'Teer.  Your now useless Prime parts have value.  Now with anyhthing with value it has to be regulated so no more guaranty prime drops.  DE cannot let the market be over flooded with Ducats from all the extra prime parts you could get with a guaranted prime drop. 

To long to read?  Bunch of you *@##$ed, things got changed, then you all are *@##$ing again not all the new changes made are in your favor. 

You folks are never satisfiyed.  This change was bound to happen due the simple fact there has to be balance in the game.  Before the Void trader Baro KiTeer came, how many of you complained about having a bunch of worthless prime parts from running the void & you wanted to do something with them other than selling them for credits or trying to sell them on the open market?  So DE came up with the Void Trader.  You get to trade your extra void parts for Ducats & the Ducats can buy stuff from the Baro Ki'Teer.  Your now useless Prime parts have value.  Now with anyhthing with value it has to be regulated so no more guaranty prime drops.  DE cannot let the market be over flooded with Ducats from all the extra prime parts you could get with a guaranted prime drop. 

To long to read?  Bunch of you *@##$ed, things got changed, then you all are *@##$ing again not all the new changes made are in your favor. 

Some of us had the mind to believe that Baro Ki' Teer would offer us the prime parts that we were farming hours, days, even weeks for but kept coming up short. We would trade him our unwanted parts, and he would give us that part to which we needed. Of course the logic would've been that the costs for these prime parts would be multiple prime parts, maybe even 10 prime parts for the rarer parts, but what we weren't expecting was for him not only to not trade those parts, but also have large costs for a new class of mods, weapons, and cosmetics that we weren't expecting.

Our now "useless Prime parts" serve the purpose of adding to the grind, not helping with it because you require huge sums of Ducats for the cosmetics and prime mods, hundreds, when prime parts only cost 10, some a bit more than that. But those that are worth more are also the pieces that are the rarest to get, rare parts that those who have and do not need do not want, but others who do need it cannot get because the trader doesn't trade us parts.

If Baro Ki' Teer actually did trade in prime parts, then sure, I'd say DE would have to look at how the drops work, BECAUSE there is now an easier way to get prime parts, by buying/trading them from Baro Ki' Teer. But as Baro literally does not affect any part of the WarFrame economy, AND ALSO does not affect the player consistency of prime parts as he doesn't trade in Prime Parts, but in Prime Mods and Prime Cosmetics, he has no foundation for affection the change in the Drop Tables.

The "market" isn't "over flooded" with Ducats because Baro is the only person who trades with them. So you know what the "market" is? It's just you and Baro, literally no one else. That point is invalid as well. Only thing tradeable from Baro is those Prime Mods (idk about the weapons, never traded them before) and even then the mods cost 1,000,000 credits just to trade.

Your point is invalid as Baro Ki' Teer does not influence the Prime Part Drops because he isn't integral to them nor trades these parts to us. Your ignorance on this issue isn't something this discussion needs, constructive feedback and discussion is what we're here for.

This change in Drops is a serious issue that you've written off as a way of "balance" when the trader doesn't even justify this change. This nerf in how the Drop Tables function is something that many of us can see, and it is emphasized by the shift in drops being R5 cores, formae blueprints, and others of the like. The Rotation C was promised to be blueprints only, and this change is a clear move against that and the word of DE.

Too long to read? Too bad, read it.

Edited by AlphaHorseman

Some of us had the mind to believe that Baro Ki' Teer would offer us the prime parts that we were farming hours, days, even weeks for but kept coming up short. We would trade him our unwanted parts, and he would give us that part to which we needed. Of course the logic would've been that the costs for these prime parts would be multiple prime parts, maybe even 10 prime parts for the rarer parts, but what we weren't expecting was for him not only to not trade those parts, but also have large costs for a new class of mods, weapons, and cosmetics that we weren't expecting.

Our now "useless Prime parts" serve the purpose of adding to the grind, not helping with it because you require huge sums of Ducats for the cosmetics and prime mods, hundreds, when prime parts only cost 10, some a bit more than that. But those that are worth more are also the pieces that are the rarest to get, rare parts that those who have and do not need do not want, but others who do need it cannot get because the trader doesn't trade us parts.

If Baro Ki' Teer actually did trade in prime parts, then sure, I'd say DE would have to look at how the drops work, BECAUSE there is now an easier way to get prime parts, by buying/trading them from Baro Ki' Teer. But as Baro literally does not affect any part of the WarFrame economy, AND ALSO does not affect the player consistency of prime parts as he doesn't trade in Prime Parts, but in Prime Mods and Prime Cosmetics, he has no foundation for affection the change in the Drop Tables.

The "market" isn't "over flooded" with Ducats because Baro is the only person who trades with them. So you know what the "market" is? It's just you and Baro, literally no one else. That point is invalid as well. Only thing tradeable from Baro is those Prime Mods (idk about the weapons, never traded them before) and even then the mods cost 1,000,000 credits just to trade.

Your point is invalid as Baro Ki' Teer does not influence the Prime Part Drops because he isn't integral to them nor trades these parts to us. Your ignorance on this issue isn't something this discussion needs, constructive feedback and discussion is what we're here for.

This change in Drops is a serious issue that you've written off as a way of "balance" when the trader doesn't even justify this change. This nerf in how the Drop Tables function is something that many of us can see, and it is emphasized by the shift in drops being R5 cores, formae blueprints, and others of the like. The Rotation C was promised to be blueprints only, and this change is a clear move against that and the word of DE.

Too long to read? Too bad, read it.

Those who followed the Devstreams knew that Baro Ki Teer would offer items unique to him. So I didn't expect him to be "give me your crap and I give you whatever you want"-guy.

That said, I agree with you that the nerf was absolutely unneccessary.

Not sure if trolling... or trolling.

If the game doesn't value your time and effort then it's up to you to put that time and effort into something that is worthwhile to you. If you think 20 or 40 minutes of your game time is the equivalent of 5x R5 cores and a forma then go ahead and be content. It doesn't mean you can force others to be content as well.

This is a part of a much more hideous problem. DE keeps trying to inflate game time in the worst ways possible.