Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Drop Tables' Rotation C Was Stealth Nerfed, Please Raise Awareness Of This Issue

cyrus106

Alright, I'll take your word for it then.

On-topic Can you guys supply me with more screenshots of your junk rotation c drops? It'd greatly help my topic if we supply an abundance of evidence

Every three topics there is a thread full of evidence.

The best we can do is keep stuff like this bumped. Because the outcry is huge already.

This has barely any relation to the topic. Again, Sumpo bought non-voting stocks, see Steves post somewhere for it. Look under the announcements or something. But please, stick to the topic, or else the Mods will remove off topic posts, or worse, delete the thread if it gets derailed too far.

We're just talking about facts - they're owned by Sumpo as of now. I hope we're not getting any chicken wings on Rotation C...

Edited by Filas312

Every three topics there is a thread full of evidence.

The best we can do is keep stuff like this bumped. Because the outcry is huge already.

Can you uh...show me said topics? I did a quick search of the forums and I ain't finding S#&$

Can you uh...show me said topics? I did a quick search of the forums and I ain't finding S#&$

I had screenshots taken, but when I turned off the game and see my picture folder, they aren't showing the end mission scene, just my Warframe standing there. Might be due to me having "Don't show UI on screenshots" checked in options. :(

Well, well.

First off let's set a few things straight.

Discussion about void rotation tables: Good. Sometimes old rotation data gets posted into a new build and is missed. This should be reported rather than turned into some kind of exploded conspiracy theory.

Sumpo Foods / Delicious Chicken discussion: Good. It's fine to talk about information that has been released, but once again going into the realms of 'our new overlords' is tinfoil-hat-wearing idiocy.

If you want to keep your thread open, then keep it on topic, talk facts and provide good feedback.

Otherwise it's Klick-Klunk.

Well, well.

Discussion about void rotation tables: Good. Sometimes old rotation data gets posted into a new build and is missed. This should be reported rather than turned into some kind of exploded conspiracy theory.

Sumpo Foods / Delicious Chicken discussion: Good. It's fine to talk about information that has been released, but once again going into the realms of 'our new overlords' is tinfoil-hat-wearing idiocy.

If you want to keep your thread open, then keep it on topic, talk facts and provide good feedback.

:(

I believe it's better to kick off conspiracy with jokes rather than warning the conspiracy theoretists, as they're just going to get their tinfoil hats on.

The tables aren't old. They're broken.

Edited by Filas312

Well, well.

I dunno what we're not supposed to say about Sumpo Foods. One mod tells me all discussion is to be banned/locked. Another two tell me it is okay. The first two give me wrong information and then when I provide evidence from the contract that Sumpo and Perfect World has a majority in voting stock and nowhere in the contract is DE granted any creative control they feign ignorance and run away. ):

I PERSONALLY think that Void Survival table C in particular needs help.

36 Frost Prime helms, 12 Forma in 18 runs (3 to 60 min, the rest to 40) and then FINALLY one Nova Prime Chassis.

RNG it may be, but that was PAINFULLY like work. Not play.

I have no opinion on the Perfect World stuff. I will wait and see what happens. From what I have read though, the company who shall remain infamous is not involved in anything to do in China and the parent company wants it KEPT that way. Can't really blame them.

Some subsidiary companies are the same as the parent company. I don't see that here.

Edited by Kalenath

I PERSONALLY think that getting Void Survival table C needs help.

36 Frost Prime helms, 12 Forma. in 18 runs and then FINALLY one Nova Prime Chassis.

RNG it may be, but that was PAINFUL

I have no opinion on the Perfect World stuff. I will wait and see what happens. The company who shall remain infamous is not involved in anything to do in China and the parent company wants it KEPT that way.

Small OT: Perfect World involved is said not to be the infamous Perfect World, as probably they're just giving Sumpo some insight onto what is happening in Warframe.

RNG is not the only reason, the drop chances are purposefully set low so we won't get stuff too fast. Or some will and sell it overprice.

Small OT: Perfect World involved is said not to be the infamous Perfect World, as probably they're just giving Sumpo some insight onto what is happening in Warframe.

RNG is not the only reason, the drop chances are purposefully set low so we won't get stuff too fast. Or some will and sell it overprice.

Or it may have been bugged in one of the hotfixes. We don't know.

The Chinese parent company is apparently fairly well respected in business circles. The North American subsidiary is scum and everyone knows it. The absolute BEST thing I have heard from any of my business contacts about the North American subsidiary is that they are not to be trusted. The comments go downhill from there.

But, my contact was clear. They are NOT the same company. The money all goes up to the parent company, but the subsidiary is run by North Americans. Not Chinese.

(I have left the acronyms out on purpose. They confuse people.)

Edited by Kalenath

:(

I believe it's better to kick off conspiracy with jokes rather than warning the conspiracy theoretists, as they're just going to get their tinfoil hats on.

The tables aren't old. They're broken.

I agree, it needs to be looked at. All I am saying is that a stealth nerf may not always be the reason. Legitimate errors can be the cause.

I dunno what we're not supposed to say about Sumpo Foods. One mod tells me all discussion is to be banned/locked. Another two tell me it is okay. The first two give me wrong information and then when I provide evidence from the contract that Sumpo and Perfect World has a majority in voting stock and nowhere in the contract is DE granted any creative control they feign ignorance and run away. ):

I will ask the team and the devs so we can get on the same page.

These cases are usually handled as they arise however. If someone is saying 'OMG SUMPO OVERLORDS' then it's gonna get locked or deleted, because it adds nothing, it's fundamentally false and does nothing bust spread BS. If it's about how publication of the game in China will affect the level of new players or how including the eastern hemisphere may add content to accomidate for eastern theology, etc. then that is good discussion and relevant.

Again, this is very case-by-case though. Just be smart and be civil is all we ask.

CLARIFICATION: The deal with Sumpo has nothing to do with void drop tables. You can drop the packages of tin-foil now. Anything outside of talk about the drop tables will be cleaned out of the thread as derailing.

Edited by SilverBones
Clarification