Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One: Mesa Update + Hotfix(S)

[DE]Megan

I don't know where to post this but I received the message to update warframe today when I did so it took 2 hours to finish the update once it completed I tried to start the game but it kicked me out and it made me download another portion and it has done that to me 5 times already right now I'm on my 6 update. is this a bug because I know a few of my friends are having the same issue?

In reply to your post subzerosassin...........when money is dropped on a game, people tend to get a bit frustrated when they can't play when they want.  Especially when a time limit is involved with some of that paid for equipment (3-7 day boosters).  Digital Extremes is very good at compensating everyone for time lost, but that still doesn't take away the frustration completely.  Don't get me wrong my friend, I sure don't mean to be snotty, but I speak for myself and maybe others when I say that this is tough to tolerate at times.  It's glitch after glitch.  Time and time again I've made it back to my ship without getting the gear I've earned, I have to revive when I die frozen on an excavation mission that I've fully farmed and don't want to abort, etc.  Never have written in about those frustrations but now that I'm on a roll, why not say something huh?  That's money I'm not getting compensated for or even talking about......until now.  Anyway, I'll ramble no further but.......stuck up and snotty isn't the case, and learn to address a community with a name other than "people."  Maybe you should just not post at all.

Hi guys, I have had some pretty general issues simply logging on to the game. Firstly. the update took a long time because I didn't realize until halfway into the update that there was actually an update for the game application itself.
Nextly, everytime I can log into the game and it loads up, I get some strange glitches where nothing around me loads up. It's strange. Let me know if that uninstalling and reinstalling works, I'll try that next.

- Fixed potential issues with Interception and Defense reward screens not showing mods or player names past certain waves.

Thanks so much DE

I am happy with this too, it got me and my friends frustrated when we would be on Round 8 of an interception and they froze on a screen with "name" and other such bugs. Maybe now we can finally farm low level interception missions again.

Ok......with a different tone and attitude :)  I LOVE WARFRAME!  Can't wait to play again, but still, no go :(  Great feedback and info, but unfortunately, the hard restart, the application update, and then the update itself have all went through the course and now I just get the update when I load every time then soon after......frozen.  Haven't uninstalled the game and reinstalled.  Would rather not have to go that route, but.......if it works, you bet I will.  Thanks again for helpful posts :).

im uninstalling and downloading again right now ill let you know if it works

I did this and it is now working. Got to my ship to see the new stuff and the payouts for the Invasions finally came down.

ime to have some fun and thanks again  for the great game. Wish others were more grateful and more patient. It is a great experience that is created by people which means it WILL have some issues. DE does good by this game and it is well worth dropping money into.

Back to the ONE.

A guy in the clan I belong to is playing right now.......problem free, updated and all..........I don't understand.

My guess is that perhaps the act of trying to update before the application update possibly induced some bugs and/or errors to occur along with the Xbox Live service errors. I could see that possibly happening.

I did this and it is now working. Got to my ship to see the new stuff and the payouts for the Invasions finally came down.

ime to have some fun and thanks again  for the great game. Wish others were more grateful and more patient. It is a great experience that is created by people which means it WILL have some issues. DE does good by this game and it is well worth dropping money into.

Back to the ONE.

how do you uninstall the update so i can do this too?

What I see when completely finished loading after updating.....again:  My warframe I used last, arms stuck out, frozen, alert screen behind me, blotchy black boxes above alert screen, and above blotchy boxes, it says, "menu item, TextText, Text."  Other than that, 2 faint strands of Christmas décor, my dwindling booster time limits in top right corner, and pixelated lighting coming from the prime chest piece and shoulder pieces......that's it. Up to 9 to 10 times now.  Anybody else?

how do you uninstall the update so i can do this too?

Go to warframe, press the start button on it and it will bring up a menu. Go to Manage game, it will bring you to the games and apps screen, go up and click uninstall all and confirm. It will uninstall the game automatically and reload saying "ready to install". Click install, and it should start that process and hopefully you get into the game.

What I see when completely finished loading after updating.....again:  My warframe I used last, arms stuck out, frozen, alert screen behind me, blotchy black boxes above alert screen, and above blotchy boxes, it says, "menu item, TextText, Text."  Other than that, 2 faint strands of Christmas décor, my dwindling booster time limits in top right corner, and pixelated lighting coming from the prime chest piece and shoulder pieces......that's it. Up to 9 to 10 times now.  Anybody else?

that is exactly what happened to me