Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One: Mesa Update + Hotfix(S)

[DE]Megan

I sure have sounded ungrateful, but I am a fanatic with this game.  No other game in my life has ever had me so excited to play again and build and farm, etc.  On the flipside of the coin though.......no other game has had me so frustrated and disappointed, etc.  Hollar if you hear me?  Anyway, I understand that updates take time and unfortunate situations DO arise..........and DE ALWAYS, since I've started playing this game, compensates for mishaps they are aware of.  I've been so excited about some of the compensations and am excited to play again but I'm going to voice problems.  If another sees it, it eases their tensions and confusion concerning the issue/issues at hand.  Ok, here it goes again :)

Oh and BTW seems the DEVs aren't paying much attention to the (I'm my opinion) annoying hysteria mode default ORANGE color. The whole screen turns orange and I can't even see my choice of energy colors. The default hysteria mode animation color over takes everything. I would like to see my red or green or purple during hysteria clearly not a orange screen. PC had the problem it was delt with can Xbox console get the same treatment?

Same problem as everyone elese once downloaded i make it in my ship but my character model is frozen and i slide around.if i try interacting with anything my game freezes and i have to re update please fix because all my boosters are going to waste and i dont have that much platinum left.

Edited by (XB1)Murdermasin

Had 3 30s prior to expansion. Believe me I know

Same. And the expansion makes it feel like all that work to get to lvl 30 was wasted. How all of your gear just feels inferior to the new and improved Hive is just astonishing. Prior to expansion I had maxed out exotics and they did jack S#&$ to the new hive. It made me feel like I was a weakling and all that work was just ugh. Lol. Now you have to upgrade your exotic gear and it turned out that faction gear is even stronger than your current gear prior to expansion which made me irritated lol