Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One: Mesa Update + Hotfix(S)

[DE]Megan

Same. And the expansion makes it feel like all that work to get to lvl 30 was wasted. How all of your gear just feels inferior to the new and improved Hive is just astonishing. Prior to expansion I had maxed out exotics and they did jack S#&$ to the new hive. It made me feel like I was a weakling and all that work was just ugh. Lol. Now you have to upgrade your exotic gear and it turned out that faction gear is even stronger than your current gear prior to expansion which made me irritated lol

Yes. I tried to run the new missions with my maxed gear and weapons, promptly was crapped on. Just got Husk of the Pit so the warframe delay isnt a total loss.

Had some internet issues.....nothing to do with XBOX or DE.  Anyway, finally.....the previous posts about uninstall and reinstall are correct.  That worked.  Everything is running like normal.  No save data lost.  Uninstall and reinstall is safe.  How did I come to all this trouble?  AppealingArtist summed it up stating that trying to run the update without first completing application update may have caused bugs and/or errors along with XBOX Live service errors.  Seems that was the problem.  I quit playing and launched the game right away without restarting my system in other words.  If you want to avoid any trouble, just turn your system off, turn it back on, log in, start warframe and let the application update run, then let the loading screen update run.....Hopefully everything will work.  If problems persist.....and it keeps looping the update and then freezing.......uninstall and reinstall.  That worked for me as well.

I tried that 10 or more times.  I wasted my time.  Don't waste yours.  If the application update didn't run, the update (black screen) before the update (update that runs with the big Warframe loading screen), then you may have minor temporary issues trying to start Warframe, updating and freezing, updating then freezing, over and over, as many times as you want to put yourself through it.  If this persists, go to games and apps, select Warframe, manage game, uninstall, then reinstall.  You lose no save data and when it reinstalls, the loading picture screen update will run again (may take longer than the numerous times you watched it before), but only this time, the game will run smooth.  Hope this helps.

HOW TEST THE CONROLLER LAYOUT!!!!

I know this is a update but I do the codex scans know I have to stop moving hit down (will stop moving and sliding) hit up on my left stick (where it is set) then hit X to use it

and if you hit down then right stick then A you use a emotion what will make you venerable longer

it needs to be right stick for load outs or turn off emotions  so it will act like it did before 15.5

So i JUST got prime access and as soon as i got it 5 minutes later i get kicked out of the game. i see the update and get super happy until i keep having to do the update 101 times and everytime i log in my screen goes pitch black i see some people talking about the game freezing but no one has said anything about a screen going pitch black and all i can see is some messages in the corner. 

i have been waiting patiently for both the new prime gear and the mesa warframe since eaither were posted, i comit hundreds of hours of time and money into a game i like to play, and i even had to ruin my holodays to get a headset to play your bloody game, and now when all the updates i want come out i cant even play, and now instead of being able to be one of the first people with mesa i now wont be able to play with anyone to get the pieces so you have ruined this gaming experience, i have uninstalled and deleted reserved space and everything possible since the update came out that is ten hours i will never get back, and i even went out and got darksector the other day just cuz i love your game so much, but this has rwally soured my experience i hate having cobtent ruined and now everyone will be using the frame before i can even play. i dont even know if i want to play anymore and after spending more then 100 dollars on it, great i guess thats what players get for supporting there favorite games huh? like i wont be recomending this game to everyone i know anymore, at least not for a long time, i regret spending money, even though i was planning on doing it again today, but whats the point now, youve ruined it for me. I work hard for my money and in my game i enjoy immensely it really sucks when you deliver all the best things to everyone else I know but the one who's been reading your forums nonstop and taught everyone i play with about mesa before they new anything, I am very disipointed in what was my favorite game

Edited by (XB1)Dylan420xP