Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xb1]Update Mesa- Crashing On Launcher/t-Posed Bug(S)

(XBOX)HMxMizzeeOH

and how did this pass cert??

Menu button on warframe >manage app > Clear reserve data > Hold power on xbox until it shuts off > wait until light on power box goes orange > restart xbox> go to warframe... Boom lets see if that works for you. Should redownload the whole Mesa update again.

Edited by (XB1)FataLAtrr4ction

Upon getting on my Xbox today, I was pleasantly surprised to see that Warframe was updating. In the meantime of the base update, I began to play Destiny. Eventually I got off Destiny to play Warframe, and let the "start screen update" begin. After that was over, I logged in, as usual. But when I did, I saw Saryn in a pose, much like DaVinci's Vitruvian Man (The man in the circle with his arms outward), and she had all of her weapons out. When I gained control, I was disappointed to see that her character model wasn't doing any walking animations, and When I looked in the direction of the back of the ship, everything went crazy with the graphics, but only when I looked that way. I returned to the Xbox home and closed the game. After I downloaded another update/patch The same thing happened. I just switched to watching Halo:Nightfall. I've yet to try playing a mission.

Hey dude! Lucky!!! I knew ur gamertag looked familiar lol. When I get in I'm going straight to Alad V! 

Well, my frame is invisible and I can't look out of my window on my ship, but hey. I'm in :P

But the new loading screen into missions looks awesome!! :D

Edited by (XB1)Octawism

Well, my frame is invisible and I can't look out of my window on my ship, but hey. I'm in :P

I had the same thing when i first got on. Couldn't do missions either. started one and instant died. so now i cleared the reserve space and I'm waiting for the update again. I'm at 68% and 13 minutes.

And my gf is on next to me and actually playing. hers worked the first time!

Edited by (XB1)Comet13009

Hey guys over at DE I love you all and I love your game. I've got almost 500 hours played and i've been having a blast paling around with funny people in my clan and rocking all sorts of different Warframes and builds.

But damn do you guys make it hard. Missions used to have doors that couldn't be opened. Now there is a glitch in defense where button label pops up and it makes the mission unbeatable.

Then that last major update made it so that I couldn't play with anyone online for over 2 weeks. It wasn't just me either many many people were effected by the black loading screen failed issue.

Now we have another update that breaks the game and makes it literally unplayable. Why can't you guys make something that works before releasing it?! I love you guys so much but I would have rather waited the week or two for you guys to get this done properly.

In fact almost all of your new content comes with strings attached. We added archwings but there is no rewards and the balance is way off. We added new augment mods but they are all terrible and half of them are bugged so that they don't work. You can get Mesa but her update breaks the game and she is obtained through RNG. Enemies have increased accurracy which makes fighting Grineer a major pain for many frames. We'll get that sorted out in a few months maybe. Oh hey look Kurbros! Except they cost a lot of credits and need constant upkeep.

Can we just take some time to playtest a bit before releasing content? If different games had half of the issues we have here I would quit them. COD and Destiny don't require me to reset my system before playing in order to avoid connection issues.

Edit- All I want is some Xbox love. Maybe have an official sticky acknowledging that you know of the error and a current workaround. Make some way for us to talk about the other major glitches that have been around on Xbox for a long time. Posting on a forum that gets like 12 views doesn't feel like real communication. It feels like a complains sign was taped over a trashcan.

Edited by (XB1)going2killu

Hey guys over at DE I love you all and I love your game. I've got almost 500 hours played and i've been having a blast paling around with funny people in my clan and rocking all sorts of different Warframes and builds.

But damn do you guys make it hard. Missions used to have doors that couldn't be opened. Now there is a glitch in defense where button label pops up and it makes the mission unbeatable.

Then that last major update made it so that I couldn't play with anyone online for over 2 weeks. It wasn't just me either many many people were effected by the black loading screen failed issue.

Now we have another update that breaks the game and makes it literally unplayable. Why can't you guys make something that works before releasing it?! I love you guys so much but I would have rather waited the week or two for you guys to get this done properly.

In fact almost all of your new content comes with strings attached. We added archwings but there is no rewards and the balance is way off. We added new augment mods but they are all terrible and half of them are bugged so that they don't work. You can get Mesa but her update breaks the game and she is obtained through RNG.

Can we just take some time to playtest a bit before releasing content? If different games had half of the issues we have here I would quit them. COD and Destiny don't require me to reset my system before playing in order to avoid connection issues.

Well... this game is still in beta. And it will always be in beta. It's a free game. I don't mind bugs in a F2P game.

I'm a dissapointed owner of Battlefield 4 which over a year after release is still glitchy, broken and unplayable. I regret that I even bought that game AND premium with it.

Warframe on the other hand... I'm so glad I actually started to play it.

Edited by (XB1)Octawism