The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Flashlight

MrSnipyCat

I dont know if anyone already posted this but here goes.

I think it would be a good idea to have a button that would turn the flashlight that u use when u destroy a reactor or play on a infected map, sometimes i get into some parts in some maps that are dark and then i cant see anything.

Edited by Snipazz

I dont know if anyone already posted this but here goes.

I think it would be a good idea to have a button that would turn the flashlight that u use when u destroy a reactor or play on a infected map, sometimes i get into some parts in some maps that are dark and then i cant see anything.

I constantly have a flashlight on whenever that happens. What I hate is when I wield my Twin Vipers and the left hand's flashlight moves with the weapon while the right one is fixated on the center even when you hold your hand up.

Also, going invisible turns them all off, making it hard to see anything at all.

The flashlight is supposed to come on automaiticly when your in dark areas. It doesnt always do this. They said in their previous live feed they are trying to avoid having too many buttons to press but if they cant fix the auto feature on the flashlight then they will have to just add the key or an option to bind it.

The flashlight is supposed to come on automaiticly when your in dark areas. It doesnt always do this. They said in their previous live feed they are trying to avoid having too many buttons to press but if they cant fix the auto feature on the flashlight then they will have to just add the key or an option to bind it.

I dont think that theres many buttons to press, but the flashlight button its like a basic thing almost every game has so i think one more button wouldnt hurt.

I dont think that theres many buttons to press, but the flashlight button its like a basic thing almost every game has so i think one more button wouldnt hurt.

I know but to do the cool stuff you need to be very fast and...