Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx And Trinity, The 2 Oldest Female Frames, Yet Only One Got Primed.

__Kanade__

I was really hoping to see Trinity get primed after you had primed Nyx since they're the 2 oldest female frames in the game, but instead you went and primed Nova.

You really should work on the last of the 1st generation frames. If not Trinity, then Volt or Ash.

The next 3 frames needs to be Volt, Trinity and Ash in no particular order. Finish working on priming these 1st generation frames.

After that, it should be Banshee and Saryn, then the newer frames in order of their release.

Edited by __Kanade__

Well, yes. Fanfare won out is all. Nyx skipped ahead of Trinity, but with only one skip in the order we assumed Trinity was next afterwards. Suddenly Nova jumps ahead of Trinity yet again and two other female warframes for the prime rotation, and the fanfare was incredibly obvious.

I think one reason for Trinity not being next was her design. Seriously, Trinity just recently got her Immortal skin, talking about getting Prime version.

Banshee and Saryn might also be a bit harder to change to Prime.

Nova possibly was easier for Mynki to design since her design was... simple.

Just my opinion, please don´t judge me.

I think one reason for Trinity not being next was her design. Seriously, Trinity just recently got her Immortal skin, talking about getting Prime version.

Banshee and Saryn might also be a bit harder to change to Prime.

Nova possibly was easier for Mynki to design since her design was... simple.

Just my opinion, please don´t judge me.

It's as if a model designer got hit with post-release regret after they learned Trinity was released into the wild with the bulky, rigid carapace stuck on her hip. They never released an immortal skin for Trinity until just recently, and someone in the design section probably still cringes every time someone hints at the day someone is gonna be responsible for making Lobster Trinity Prime.

Banshee and Saryn are both nice looking warframes that took a lot of work to get their look right before release. I can only hope they don't become too bulky with extra parts and gold when they're released.

I agree with the OP, Trinity should've been the next prime rather than Nova.  However, I understand Nova is hugely popular and is the better choice for Prime Access sales.  I'm just sad that I'll have to wait nine months to see Banshee and Saryn primed after Volt and Ash.  Because hell will freeze over before Trinity gets (a hug from DE) primed.

Yes, I love Trinity.  Don't judge me, tenno.

Next 2 are males , that we know , and they are most likely to be Ash and then Volt , there isnt really a more popular male frame left to prime , and if they skip these 2 for a more recent frame most of the community will start to rage on the forums .

Edited by TheRealShade

Meh, I've never seen the appeal of the Prime stuff. The only frame I really like as a Prime is Excalibur as it's modest and doesn't go overboard with the model changes and primed parts.

I will care about them a lot more when they let us change the Prime color on all frames and weapons. Silver or very silverish blue would probably be badass.

Oh look, it's this thread again.

Oh look, I'm someone who is hardly on these forums anymore, as if I would know if I made another "Oh Look, It's This Thread Again" thread, with complimentary "Oh, This Thread Again" replies.

---

Like I said, if not Trinity, then Ash or Volt. Volt and Ash have been requested ever since the release of the first prime available to the public; Frost. And that was back when Warframe was still a tight knit community, now everyone with Warframe as big as it is, the community is just so biased towards specific frames.

Nova Prime just doesn't make sense either from a lore point of view. She was created by the council, not the Orokin. But oh suddenly, she always had a prime version.

Edited by __Kanade__

Oh look, I'm someone who is hardly on these forums anymore, as if I would know if I made another "Oh Look, It's This Thread Again" thread, with complimentary "Oh, This Thread Again" replies.

Doesn't make your point any more valid or this topic any less tired.

I'm at the point where I wouldn't be surprised if after the next 2 male frames, Valkyr got primed due to popularity. Heck, why not prime Mesa too!? Nobody uses Banshee/Trin/Saryn anyways, right? Popular frames will give us better sales! It'll be easier than fixing up the older frames anyways!