Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.7.2 + 15.7.2.1

DE_Adam

• Damage numbers will now appear when destroying environmental objects.

More stuff in our screens... tennos dont have eyes, but players do... we kinda need to see the map, and enemies, etc...

Edited by 7grims

QUICKLY fix this so it will not affect Syndicate weapons purchased for trading, or unranked weapons altogether. This could result in some issues and potentially quite a few complaints.

Nice catch there, that could prove quite bothersome indeed. Hope the devs see it quickly.

Nothing about resources?

Unlisted changes:

Crates are now shaped like presents.

You see others moving their Liset in loading screens.

Changed animation of Volt's 1st ability.

Enemies start to drop pigment pickups.

Edited by iWitcher

QUESTION: 15.7 said that Nullifier shield was changed to have HP instead of relying on number of shots, but then on 15.7.1  they gave up on it (well, at least what I've heard is that for the corpus version they lost the HP mechanic on that update, which is what I get when I fight them now) and now that's the standard again?

>Corpus Nullifier shields will now decrease in size depending on incoming damage.

This isn't the case on 15.7.1, did it get dropped or fixed?

It works, they just have a min and max number of times they can or have to be shot.  Seems to be 6 min and 24 max from tests other people did earlier, will have to see what it is now.

When are you going to fix the sugatras??? Especially the prime ones? We've spent real bucks on them! What the hell I don't understand why are you ignoring this problem? Why Pyra Prime syandana deserves a fix but Daman Prime and Vala Prime sugatras are totally ignored? Why?

Edited by Saerel

Hold on, just thought of a potential problem.

When attempting to trade weapons from Syndicates, you have to make sure the weapon is unleveled and unused, but if the affinity from your daily goes into that pool, will it make it impossible to trade that weapon?

Just wanting to make sure there wasn't a potential oversight. Thanks for the update, DE.

Weapon and Sentinel experience Login Rewards will now provide experience to a Weapon or Sentinel in the Arsenal if the player logs in with a fully ranked Weapon.

So secondary item XP can go to a Syndicate weapon I'm trying to sell and make it unsellable? Bad move.

So, new Archwing and 1 weapon are clantech, but there's a problem.

The archwing has a mat that I never saw, did it get implemented or is supposed to be a 15.8 and we will have to wait for that mat?

Edit: I'm blind.

It works, they just have a min and max number of times they can or have to be shot.  Seems to be 6 min and 24 max from tests other people did earlier, will have to see what it is now.

When I tested, it wasn't working at all. HP didn't exist, still the same old bullet count.

Edited by Sorrow0110