Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.7.2 + 15.7.2.1

DE_Adam

• Reduced the bloom on the Mutalist Incursion Event Badge to make the icon more visible.

Ah right, i wanted to post about this one, but I forgot. It's a bit better I think, but still pretty bright. And the other Mutalist Event Badges have the same problem as well. Let me find and put together my screenshots from before this update. I'll make a new post here shortly.

great.. now not only do i not need to keep up with farming for Neurodes / Orokin cells / Argon crystals / Neural sensors

but now i also need to farm for a rare new resources that will most likely be used in upcoming uber powerful stuff

Gee thx DE

but still.. nice update tho

-snip-

What would be neat:

-snip-

- Reworking of abilities so no more press-4-to-win.

-snip-

No such thing, thats what we call, Natural Player Progression, that happens when people use the mods to their maximum with their hard earned resources and time, Should the devs rework weapons to stop one shotting at lvl 40?:)

• Removed the Anemic Agility Mod from the Grineer Ballista's drop table. This was only ever intended to drop in Orokin Derelict Vaults.

Could you replace it with Terminal Velocity since it apparently doesn't drop from anything? (Or is that supposed to be transmute only?)

What would be neat:

- Removal of reduntant stuff like Oxium, Argon, Cryotic. Half of the resources is unneeded. Why not fixing droprates instead of adding new resources? You can even remove already present resources and give something in return if that's too much already (like Nanospores/Control Modules/Alloy Plates).

Huh? What about the new people that just joined and want to build a weapon with needs those resources? Nikana for example.

Not everyone got loads of them >.>

Removal of the resources? - No

Resource Trader - Yes , be it credits or resource exchange it'll be way better.