Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.7.2 + 15.7.2.1

DE_Adam

Archwing Changes

• Buffed effect of Auxiliary Power’s Mod.
  • Smaller Archwing enemies now have a slightly larger hitbox.
  • Increased Velocitus’ damage from 1200 to 1800.

DE...I don't know if you guys have read all the post about velocitus that archwing players (such as a post written by yours truly) have wrote, but the damage is NOT the velocitus' problem! Damage doesn't mean much when the gun cannot even successfully hit our enemies with each shot! Please for the love of archwing and all the railgun fantasies that players have (don't go there), consider the aiming changes for velocitus!!! Either change the velocitus to have hitscan projectiles, or allow more clear indication of where the shot is so players can actually compensate for the movement of enemies!!!

We need a hotfix for key tower defense 1 - 4

The pot is missing and there is just a enemy kill counter.

Its a known bug to the Dev's will hopefully be fixed shortly.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/369433-game-breaking-bug-tower-1-defense-possibly-all-towers/?p=4088147#entry4088147

Still no Paracyst fix?

Is that a "fix" for not being able to sell the weapon?

If so, its also a known bug.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/369436-cant-sell-items-post-1572/?p=4088219#entry4088219

Thanks but we still have-

this issue.

"Either change the velocitus to have hitscan projectiles, or allow more clear indication of where the shot is so players can actually compensate for the movement of enemies!!!" I don't think the indication is the problem. There is something fundamentally flawed with the aiming.

BTW one of the weapons BPs and the new archwing is in the Clan's Tenno lab research.

Edited by 3thereal

Whole squad suffering from a no hud glitch inside OD vault runs. Pressing m does still bring up the map, but that seems to be the only thing that functions. Waypoints aren't showing for anything, no lotus transmissions, and revive prompt never shows up.

Relaying no HUD in OD missions to Dev.

So where is this Vey Hek event? Megan said update 15.8 and I see 15.7.2. I didn't wait an extra 2 days for a Crapwing update and crapwing weapons. You postpone our update for 2 days for this swill then lie about the build that is coming. Don't have your crew post lies in the forums DE, you look like EA and PWE . Also don't postpone crap updates no one wants, you could have given this swill on Wednesday and it would still be a crappy update no one wanted or cares about.

You could have, you know, read the Redtext from the update. That would have cleared things up.