DE_Adam

Update 15.7.2 + 15.7.2.1

QUICKLY fix this so it will not affect Syndicate weapons purchased for trading, or unranked weapons altogether. This could result in some issues and potentially quite a few complaints.

^ this please

...Oh, come ON. You KNOW this isn't the main problem with the Velocitus, right? The problem is actually hitting anything.

Other then that, Good job. I like the new fixes and changes I'm seeing. Keep up the good work, DE!

^ and this.....

• Upvote 1

Updated thread with Hotfix 15.7.2.1's information!  Visit the main post to see our latest batch of Changes and Fixes!

• Upvote 2

that's not mesa, you silly gooses...

542d322d3208fb257b12f5981da6edc6.png

I was just goin' to post it lol >.>

Anyway I think they'll rename it on 15.8 later today (I suppose)

DE, please... remove the change:

Weapon and Sentinel experience Login Rewards will now provide experience to a Weapon or Sentinel in the Arsenal if the player logs in with a fully ranked Weapon...

Just my opnion of course...the intention is well recieved but i'd like to decide which and when to level a weapon on reward... also personally i leave some weapons unranked (weapons from events) like trophies...

• Fixed issue with host migration in Archwing Missions where players using Zephyr are no longer able to move.

... This was specific to Zephyr? Huh. Well thanks for fixing that, I've suffered at its hands a few times.

No trinity nerf on changes, good.

Oh wait...

Fixes:

• Fixed the Nullifier Crewman’s protective bubble not removing Trinity’s Link.

F**K!! oh well it's not that bad... i guess.

• Upvote 1

Itzal sounds interesting.  Ooo, 500 Stamina!  What's it's speed?  Speeds are inexplicably not listed in the codex for any warframe or archwing.

Edited by ThePresident777

• Fixed NPCs not correctly aiming projectile weapons.

I hope this will not make corpus accuracy as insane as grineer now...

"Fixed the Nullifier Crewman’s protective bubble not removing Trinity’s Link."

Yep, I saw it coming. We get a way to take down the most hated enemy since mutalist ospreys, and they snatch that away from us too. Just remove abilities, DE. You're killing us here.

I am still unable to enter my inventory... for almost 4 days now.  I have submitted it in the bug section as well. Funny thing tho my gf is able to use her inventory just fine and we are both playing on the same pc -_-

Wheres Ash prime I am really sad :( inb4 banned

OT: whats with the new archwing? I didnt expect to go ninja in space!

New Resource

• Tellurium: This rare metal is foreign to the Origin System, broken loose from asteroids that have made the long journey from other stars.  Tellurium can only be obtained in Archwing Missions as a drop from any slain enemy.

Yes, good job! Another resource that came out of nowhere will be required to build everything from now on. We did it!

Nearest future:

-everybody grinding Tellurium

-DE nerfing stuff so we could not grind too hard.

OH, JOY!

• Upvote 3