Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.7.2 + 15.7.2.1

DE_Adam

QUICKLY fix this so it will not affect Syndicate weapons purchased for trading, or unranked weapons altogether. This could result in some issues and potentially quite a few complaints.

^ this please

...Oh, come ON. You KNOW this isn't the main problem with the Velocitus, right? The problem is actually hitting anything.

Other then that, Good job. I like the new fixes and changes I'm seeing. Keep up the good work, DE!

^ and this.....

DE, please... remove the change:

Weapon and Sentinel experience Login Rewards will now provide experience to a Weapon or Sentinel in the Arsenal if the player logs in with a fully ranked Weapon...

Just my opnion of course...the intention is well recieved but i'd like to decide which and when to level a weapon on reward... also personally i leave some weapons unranked (weapons from events) like trophies...

New Resource

• Tellurium: This rare metal is foreign to the Origin System, broken loose from asteroids that have made the long journey from other stars.  Tellurium can only be obtained in Archwing Missions as a drop from any slain enemy.

Yes, good job! Another resource that came out of nowhere will be required to build everything from now on. We did it!

Nearest future:

-everybody grinding Tellurium

-DE nerfing stuff so we could not grind too hard.

OH, JOY!

... of course, I post a topic today on resource drops and such, and today's fix increased Oxium (I just picked up 10 from one drop).

<edit>As in, my timing is awkward.</edit>

Also awesome, you fixed the Kohm's inability to retain spinup.  That was one annoyance with it that I'm glad to see fixed, it's a lot more usable now!

Edited by Rydian