DE_Adam

Update 15.7.2 + 15.7.2.1

... of course, I post a topic today on resource drops and such, and today's fix increased Oxium (I just picked up 10 from one drop).

<edit>As in, my timing is awkward.</edit>

Also awesome, you fixed the Kohm's inability to retain spinup.  That was one annoyance with it that I'm glad to see fixed, it's a lot more usable now!

Edited by Rydian

Can you just remove xp login rewards completely? The amount of affinity you get is pretty much useless, even when you have a non-max weapon/frame equipped just because of how little you get from it.

• Upvote 3

Any Rakta Ballistica buff? :(

Seriously, how is the Kohm getting this much attention, and this ENDGAME weapon isn't? Is it because the ballistica is a lost cause, or is it because the kohm has meta monetary value? I'm sure if you buffed the rakta, people may buy plat to buy this thing, but that seriously shouldn't be justification for buffing. It really bad

• Upvote 1

i wish when they add weapons that they would also say where to get the parts :/

i got centaur aegis and fluctus barrel from jupiter but i dont know if theyre split between missions like the decurions or if theyre in the same mission like every other archwing weps

• Upvote 1

How about fixing mutalist quanta's nano cubes and no recharge time when you use your last ammo in the magazine ( if you use the last 1 ammo in your magazine it recharges directly , meaning you can just press E and stop the reload animation and you'll still have your magazine full of ammo )

It's levelin' trash at best: I'm sorry but you gotta move on to better sidearms..

Is that your philosophy or DE's

• Upvote 1

Jesus, you need to chill out. They thought it was ready, it wasn't. Better to minimize bugs, right? Anyway, if you're trying to adhere to their release schedule strictly, 15.8 isn't due for like, another 5 days.

Actually that's still coming tonight.

Now that we can see the damage numbers from hitting objects, can we actually crit on the objects we hit? That's the one major disadvantage of crit weapons I've noticed compared to regular base damage weapons. :(

• Players that have multiple of an item with a limit of 1 will now be given an appropriate message when attempting to craft said item in the Foundry.

So when will be able to craft multiple Forma and Potatoes now?

Hope the new archwing parts don't drop on uranus :(

so far ive gotten one part for both the centaur AND fluctus on jupiter (sabotage), aegis and barrel respectively.

Been doing that very mission for a few hours but now im only getting either nothing at all or rathbone handle, so i cant tell if the other half of centaur/fluctus also drop there

Hope the new archwing parts don't drop on uranus :(

The new archwing is dojo research. You find it the blueprint for the archwing and the blueprints for the parts in the tenno lab.