Update 15.7.2 + 15.7.2.1

DE_Adam

... of course, I post a topic today on resource drops and such, and today's fix increased Oxium (I just picked up 10 from one drop).

<edit>As in, my timing is awkward.</edit>

Also awesome, you fixed the Kohm's inability to retain spinup.  That was one annoyance with it that I'm glad to see fixed, it's a lot more usable now!

Any Rakta Ballistica buff? :(

Seriously, how is the Kohm getting this much attention, and this ENDGAME weapon isn't? Is it because the ballistica is a lost cause, or is it because the kohm has meta monetary value? I'm sure if you buffed the rakta, people may buy plat to buy this thing, but that seriously shouldn't be justification for buffing. It really bad

How about fixing mutalist quanta's nano cubes and no recharge time when you use your last ammo in the magazine ( if you use the last 1 ammo in your magazine it recharges directly , meaning you can just press E and stop the reload animation and you'll still have your magazine full of ammo )

Hope the new archwing parts don't drop on uranus :(

so far ive gotten one part for both the centaur AND fluctus on jupiter (sabotage), aegis and barrel respectively.

Been doing that very mission for a few hours but now im only getting either nothing at all or rathbone handle, so i cant tell if the other half of centaur/fluctus also drop there

Archived