The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Build

Duch99pl

Question

10 answers to this question

This is the one I have on my Mesa at the moment:

AURA Rifle Amp 5/5 (just because it's a firearm-themed Warframe)

Intensify 5/5

Blind Rage 5/10

Streamline 5/5

Fleeting Expertise 5/5

Narrow Minded 6/10

Redirection 10/10

Flow 5/5

Equilibrium 7/10

It's not even at its maximum offensive potential, and it can turn level 50 enemies into scrap for sure.

I plan on further improving Power Strength, but I don't want to end up consuming too much energy or shortening duration too much.

Yep i use pretty much same biuld like Vintovka, i just don't undersrand why you are using redirection instead of vitality. I go vitality and life strike on mele and pretty much=god mode. But personal preferences, everybody use like they think its good for them so np with that.

Ah, that's my traditional approach of using Shields to take the blunt of the damage instead of Health, whenever I use a Warframe that is not a natural tank. I used Vigor before, then I wanted to try some other mods, and I pretty much stuck with that until now.

Also, somehow I don't feel daring/smart enough to go into melee and Life Strike my way back among the living. I have enough proof of its awesomeness to believe you, I just haven't invested time into mastering it.

If you're looking for more survivability, building with only +24% power strength will give you 99.2% damage reduction with Shatter shield. Then you just have to look out for melee and AoE units. Basically, you get more than 6x the effective health for a reduction in damage potential. You'll also notice something quite cool - if an enemy's gunshot would hit for less than ~63, it'll be rounded to 0 and do no damage at all. In fact, your shields can regenerate while under fire. 

Edited by Darzk

If you're looking for more survivability, building with only +24% power strength will give you 99.2% damage reduction with Shatter shield. Then you just have to look out for melee and AoE units. Basically, you get more than 6x the effective health for a reduction in damage potential. You'll also notice something quite cool - if an enemy's gunshot would hit for less than ~63, it'll be rounded to 0 and do no damage at all. In fact, your shields can regenerate while under fire. 

Just wanted to say thanks to Darzk for the +24% power strength getting you 99.2% damage reduction.  I combined an unranked Blind Rage and Rank 2 Intensify to get +24% PwrStr and Shatter Shield is amazing!

Yep i use pretty much same biuld like Vintovka, i just don't undersrand why you are using redirection instead of vitality. I go vitality and life strike on mele and pretty much=god mode. But personal preferences, everybody use like they think its good for them so np with that.

Because shield will just become that much better when you factor in Shatter Shield and the fact that shield can regen into the equation.

Wiki says it cant be more than %95.